It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: missin my angel
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:34 pm 
new user

I miss my Laycee Grace so much. Its not getting easier like everyine said it would. But then no one else saying that has had thier baby murdered by someone they loved and trusted. I ache for my baby every day. Everyday I ask myself why did I leave her with him that day. As a mother why didnt i see a sign feel something...I do know id gladly take her place. The guilt i feel will always be there as it probably should be. I will never understand how my best friend/ boyfriend could kill my beloved little innocent girl. I will never understand how god could have let this happen to such an innocent baby. She was perfect. IN every way. My life is full of pain. So much pain. I want my baby back.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: missin my angel
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:37 pm 
new user

I came across this site just to see what it was and read your post. I just want to cry for you after I read it. I looked up your little girl's name and saw the beautiful memorial you have for her on myspace. She is such a beauty in physical and spirit. No one can begin to know what you feel. You were betrayed in the most terrible way possible. Take heart that she is not lost to you forever but it must indeed feel that way. If you want to talk, I am a very sound person. I will keep you in my prayers.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy