It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:51 am 
user

He's getting Better!!!!!!!!! The Lord is good!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2007
Quickly, Sinjin has been moved to the other side he still has help from breathing machine and is still hooked up to all the IV's but were are over now where the lil babies are guess we will see how it goes here and pray that he does not have to back over to the other side. They say he is almost out of the woods. Will have CT scan info by Monday. The scan today wore him out and he was in an extreme amount of pain. And became very ill in the CT room. He is finally calmed down and relaxing. They have put us in the room right next door to Thelma (Aarons Mom) so now Thelma and Louise are on the same side of the hospital and next door to one another yeah!!!!! The boys are happy to be so close to each other. His room # is 442 Sarah Beth.

Well must go for now we are packing up to move.

Livingstrong Sinjin's mom

Whisper's

What's happened to me is not fair

The first six weeks I lost my hair

Now many people stop and stare

It's hurts my feelings they don't care

I watch them whisper to each other

Would they if it were their brother?

I see them look over at my mother

I want to hide go under cover

They don't know me or even my name

That Cancer caused this, it's to blame

I'm fighting a fight that's not a game

Yet still they whisper just the same

But it's ok my mom say's they are LAME!!!!

© By Lorna Mahan & Sinjin

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:08 am 
user

Dear Cindy,
Praise God!!!! I know Sinjin still needs a lot of prayers, but I was needing to read good news and this is definitely good news. Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I think we all feel as though we know this family. I will keep praying.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:04 pm 
user

Cindy,

Thank you so very, very much! We all desperately needed even a little tidbit of good news.

Here again, most of us don't even know Sinjin or his mom, but we have claimed him and his welfare as if he were our very own special angel. I think so many prayers went up for him that God may have intervened.......... we'll have to wait and see.

THE POWER OF PRAYER IS AWESOME!

Strangely, not even knowing this precious and spunky little boy we all love him. The power of love is also awesome.

My son has told his little girl, she told me this..... that her daddy came to visit her and told her that the "ALL THERE IS .... IS LOVE REBECCA........... that's the only thing that matters in the entire world...."

Do I believe he told her that? I have absolutely no doubt in my mind. She's only six years old and there's no way she could have come up with some of the things she's shared with me.

love, hugs,prayers,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:30 pm 
user

It just keeps getting better! The Lord is good! And yes Jane, the power of love is awsome!!! I believe Sott's little girl too. Johnathan has told me many things these past few years that his Bubba has come and told him and I believe every bit of it. Oh if we all had the faith of a child!

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2007 03:21 PM

I left Sinjin for 2 hours today and felt so guilty in doing so. I went just across the road to the Ronald Mc Donald house and took a long hot shower and washed my nasty hair... oh my gosh did that feel soooo good. I then sat on the edge of the bed there and had to get up for fear I would want to lay down and take a nap. The beds over there are those number beds and so comfortable ( Lucky John ) he sleeps over there in total silence. I was trying after the shower to rush around so I could get back for fear Sinjin would panic. When I got back he was still sleeping he has slept most of the day today. He attempted to eat some applesauce that John had picked up from the store for him, he will only eat Motts applesauce and only ate 2 teaspoons full and his stomach could not take it. He can only handle about 1 to 2 oz's of a clear liquid per hour on his stomach and then they turn the machine back on to suck it right back out. A few days ago Nana, Grampy and his Father brought him some koolaid singles and he loves those. But can only have a few sips and I have to make him stop because when he 1st got them he drank about 8oz's and within about 10 minutes it was coming right back up. He said I got so excited that I drank it to fast. To drink he has has had the koolaid, propell and a very small sips of apple juice cause before the koolaid got here he did the same thing with the applejuice downed it and right back up again. They said they can't tell me when his stomach will be able to hold more than a couple of oz's much less real food. They have finally hung a bag with the things he needs to keep his strength up. I want so badly for him to get better. I will tell you living at the hospital is no picnic. I have my Zanax today so I should be able to behave myself and maybe let a few lil things slide. But I will tell you I am watching them like a hawk now no if and's or but's. So keep the prayers coming!

Livingstrong with courage Sinjin's mom

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page Previous  1, 2