It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: gone to soon
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:38 am 
new user

I lost my son nicholas jones on valentines day 2008 he was 19. he was killled in a wreck on his way home from a friends house in west lake ,la. he left behind 2 babies, one that never got to meet him. we will forever miss him. :cry:

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: gone to soon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm 
new user

I am sorry for your loss. My son Tommy Booth passed away a few weeks before your son -- Jan. 20, 2008. He was 24 y.o. We don't know what happened...he was missing for two weeks and found on Feb 3, 2008, in the creek behind the bar where he had been out with 'friends' that night. I use the word friends lightly because the 8 people he was with left him there. We live in DE and the bar was in Ridley, PA. They never even called our house looking for him until Monday afternoon which is when we found out he was missing. He drown according to the M.E., but we don't know how he ended up in the creek in the middle of January. I know he didn't go in there on his own. He didn't even like water. I wish he had a child, that way a little bit of him would go on. I don't have any grandchildren, but one younger son. Today is Tommy's 28th birthday; a rough day for me (but aren't they all).

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy