It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Justin James Garver
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:54 am 
new user

I miss my Justin so much. It has been almost 3 years since the fatal car accident that robbed him of his precious young life of 22 yrs. old, a week shy of being 23. My son loved life and lived it to the fullest, he had a heart of gold and always looked out for me and his 3 brothers. I try so hard to be strong for my remaining sons and be mentally healthy, but it is so hard. I sometimes feel like I am going crazy and I know I sound so negative. I just wish it could get alittle easier for me and Justin's brothers and father. I think of Justin everyday and wish he would just walk through the front door and come give me a hug, but I know that isn't possible. I sometimes wish I could just close my eyes and be with him in heaven. Another holiday approaches us and it is so bitter sweet. I will put on the "happy face", not to disappoint my friends and family, but inside I will be fighting back tears of my precious Justin. I feel like that is the way my life is now and I have to be strong for the ones that are still with me. I know Justin is with me, I still feel empty inside. I want to touch him, laugh with him, cry with him, just be with him. I love you Justin and think of you everyday, you are always with me.
love MOM :)

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page 1, 2  Next