It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Blue from losing you!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:46 am 
new user

:cry: I never felt nothing that hurt so much as when I was told to come home from work because my son-n-law and his parents were waiting for me at my home to talk to me about Tina. I thought I was going to die after I was told Tina was killed by a drunk driver. She was only 20 years old. My heart got broke in two.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Blue from losing you!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:25 pm 
new user

I would like to express my condolences to you and your family for the loss of your daughter. I'm sure you are under a painful ordeal, as losing love ones is never easy but a whirlwind of mixed emotions. I sincerely hope you find comfort now and in the days ahead.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 am 
user

I would like to pay my heartiest condolences to you and your family about sudden death of your daughter Tina. I do know it is very sad time for you to bear the loss of your young daughter. You please now be bold enough to face the stress caused by the incident. As you know the fact that the souls never die, only physical bodies are lost. Her soul is eternal and resting in peace. May God Bless her soul and help you living stress free in days ahead...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 am 
new user

My ex robbed me of my two children. He than went on to marry the girl that we were living with at the time. in 2010. I had since left him several months after i had my son and we buried him.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:01 am 
new user

Really feel so sad after hearing about your daughter Tina. Truly said I don't like drunker. They have no heart really. :cry:

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy