It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: I AM FURIOUS!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:39 pm 
user

Someone better pray I don't figure out who did this. I went to my daughters site (not last-memories) and this is the candle I found
Onemomtooanother lit a candle on 09/19/2007: "you did it that is why she is gone, bad mama ur."

I am beyond MAD!!! I don't know how to delete it.......... If I could afford a new site I would btu I can't.

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:50 pm 
user

I had to delete a post today too. Go to the site and log into edit. Go to edit or delete candles. Delete offending candle. I have my ideas about who is doing this. You can call me at 503-715-1621.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:54 pm 
user

I have ur # saved, I will call you tomorrow. Or you can email me at clinttanya@ruraltel.net I am going to bed. I have it deleted and I have an email to the other site and they had better contact me I am SO unhappy, and my dh is beyond mad as well.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:55 pm 
user

Tanya,
I'm praying even now for the Lord to comfort your broken heart.
Love, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 am 
user

Tanya....

I'm so sorry that someone had to be so cruel and heartless. I hope you find out who did it. Some people have absolutely no idea what the death of a child can do to a parent. And this kind of behavior doesn't help in any way, shape or form.

God Bless You.

All my love......

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:32 am 
user

Dear Tanya,
I am so sorry this has happened to you too. Garion received a bad candle also on his old site. This confirms my decision to move all of his stuff from his old memorial site to last-memories. Tanya, if this is something you want to consider also doing, they have a free period you can set up Nadya-Jo's site and then maybe someone will come along and sponsor it for you hun. Just an idea...because I know how much this hurts.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:07 pm 
user

Dear Tanya,

I had an ugly candle also. The person doing this is mentally disturbed. We know who she is and her goal is to keep everyone all stirred up and angry. She hurts people who are at their weakest........

We fought her tooth and nail on the old forum but we couldn't keep her from doing things like this. That's why most of us left that forum. She's cruel and absolutely heartless. Those sites are part of our hearts, they actually represent our contact, our reaching out to our beloved child. Violating those sites is like a sacrilege . It's unholy, and no sane person would do such a terrible thing.

So many people at the other forum believed as she did about grieving mothers and they wouldn't help us to confront her. They didn't want us to bring it up or say a word about her.

Cindy had one also and I liked her approach.........she would not allow this person to come between her and her child and her and her God........... I agree. I'm done with the anger and letting the evil in another person interfere with my life. There's enough pain already without letting a demon cause more.

Take care, the instructions Lucy gave you are correct. It's easy to take them off. She knows that, it's just a reminder that she's still there.

Love,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:18 pm 
user

Thank you ladies, I have calmed down , but I am still so angry. I have done nothing to anyone and to get that candle really chaps my hide!! I have decided to go ahead and keep her site open, I contacted them and am waiting a reply. What the candle said was so untrue because I know I didn't cause my daughters death, and neither did any mother who has lost a child.

If I do indeed get another candle like that one I will create a new site here for my precious daughter, no reason she should be tormented like that. I had one for the 14 day trial period but I knew I couldn't keep it up. I will be talking to Clint tonight and see what he says, I know the candle upset him as well.

What made it harder was it was 4 months to the day that we buried Naudya Jo and I was having a hard day anyhow!

I still want to know who it is. I won't do anything this time but in the future she will regret the hateful things she is doing.

I love you all so much, thank you for helping me get through this.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:33 pm 
user

Tanya,
I'm so sorry someone is doing this to you .You do not deserve it.That person who ever they are has a serious problem.I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Sending lots of HUGS,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:38 pm 
user

The person has struck again. I am so furious, not for what was said because I know the truth, but because they feel they can put those on my daughters site. Funny they are chicken and won't email me directly because then they would know I would have them.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:58 pm 
user

Tanya,
I really hope you find out who's doing this.I'm sure they will slip up sooner or later.
It makes me really angry that people can be so cruel to others especially on a site made to remember our precious angels. I have had anyone target Michaels, last memories site.
and better not. I will be sending up prayers for you. I'm here if you need anything.
HUGS,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:58 am 
user

Tanya,

Delete the STUPID words left on your angel's site, say a prayer for the ignorant, evil person who did it, and chalk it up to ignorance and just plain old stupidity. God will deal with these people, honey.

Love,
Susan

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:42 pm 
user

Tanya,
I'm so sorry that she struck again. She hit so many people this time. It's vicious, and uncalled for.

I'm sorry for all of us.........this world holds so much pain, so much sadness.......why would someone want to add to another person's heart break, especially a grieving mother. I've given up trying to understand what makes her tick.......... I have just come to the conclusion that she's mean spirited and Godless. That sounds so judgmental on my part, but how could a person with faith and God in her heart, do such mean, hurting things to another person?

She's hit me with email and ugly candles............. and I do know who she is. I've fought her on the other forum........... and was pretty much condemed for it by so many. I had my group of friends, who mostly have all come on this forum.....

We tried. We tried to get everyone to unite, but they didn't want to be bothered with confronting her.......... it reminds me of that old quote from WWII about the Nazis:

When they came for the Catholics, I didn't protest, because I wasn't Catholic,
When they came for the gypsies, I didn't protest, because I wasn't a gypsy.
When they came for the Jew, I didn't protest, because I wasn't a Jew.
When they came for me........there was no-one left to protect......... they'd taken them all.

I didn't put it into quotes because it's taken out of context........ but that's the basic meaning of it. Albert Einstein said "Evil can only exist, when good men look away"..... and I do believe that with my entire heart and soul.

People like "her" are cruel and mercy isn't in their vocabulary. It takes strength to stand strong against her. We may have been able to do it in the beginning.....but her pack of friends stood to support her and protect her...... and made it sound as if those of us trying to confront her were actually the trouble makers. Even said we should just delete the cruel candles and emails and be quiet about it.

Well...........now she's struck so many people and they're not being quiet about it. They're angry and demanding that something is done. Where were they when we were trying to confront her from a position of strength?

Her friends are still trying to protect her. Protecting her says to me, that you're not bothered by her cruelty. I don't want to believe I'd defend even a friend who would deliberately set out to hurt people.

We decided that, on this forum, we wanted peace so we've tried to keep the anger away. Anger eats up so much energy and detracts from the love and support we seek to offer here with our new group. That doesn't mean we don't still feel disgust and anger for her.......... how can we not feel anger towards her?

Love,hugs, prayers,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:03 pm 
user

Dear Jane,
After reading your post, all I can think is that I am so thankful we have a place where we can come together and be there for each other with unconditional love for our angels and share them like we need to with other families who know and understand us...with no worries. I love you all!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:47 pm 
user

Well ladies...I think alot of people were hit on another forum...Tyler was not left out, although his was not as ugly as others. It was 2 days before his golden birthday, I was struggling with that date, I did not need a hurtful candle...I just deleted it. I do not know, as some of ya'll seem to know who is posting these candles...But I am getting to the point that I don't know who to trust anymore and wonder If I should post at all anymore. It is good therapy for me to post, but I wonder if the post that I answer can be trusted...ya'll know what I mean?

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page 1, 2  Next