It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: I JUST CANT TAKE THIS
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:41 am 
user

IM SORRY,I AM HERE AGAIN,ITS JUST TO MUCH TO BARE.LOSING CHRIS.ITS BEEN 1 YEAR AND 3 MONTHS AND I FEEL LIKE ITS YESTERDAY.I FEEL SICK WHEN I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING,KNOWING THIS IS REAL.HOW DO I GO ON LIVING WHEN CHRIS ISNT HERE.I FEEL SO SAD.I JUST NEED TO VENT.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:24 pm 
user

Carla, you can come here any time you need to. We will always be here to listen and to lift you in prayer. I'm sorry it's so hard. May the Lord send comfort to your broken heart even now.
Love and prayers, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:35 pm 
user

Dear Carla,
I am sending you my love and understanding. Sweetie, you are still so new to the day Chris died - only one year and three months. I have head many bereaved parents say the second year was more difficult for them than the first. They say the first year they were numbed by shock. That has not been my experience. Since the moment I left my sweet Krystal's body in the hospital trauma room, I have been thrown into full force grief. I did not have a period of denial. You have survived the first year and are now in the second. I, like Tammy, still wake with that emptiness in my heart and with every breath I miss and grieve for Krystal. I am learning, ever so painfully, how to assimilate this pain into the new me I am struggling to create. I have moments every day that i feel i can not take this pain for even one more second. some days are so overwhelmingly painful that i do not know how or if i will make it. i trust those further down this grief journey that we will learn to live with the pain and find moments of joy. i am grateful for that glimmer of hope, because i did not have even a glimmer of hope for a long time.
So Sweetie, you do not walk alone - we are here for each other.
With love and understanding,

http://krystal-long-duss.memory-of.com

http://krystal-long-duss.last-memories.com

Krystal, My Precious Child

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:41 pm 
user

Dear Carla,

You live one day at a time, one hour at a time and sometimes one minute at a time. This journey of grief we are on is soooo difficult, but we can do it, one step at a time. It's not fair, it's not right, it shouldn't be this way, but it is.

God help us each as we find our way through this day without our beloved children.

Love,
Susan

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:45 pm 
user

Carla....

I am sending you many gentle hugs. Please know that we are all here for you, anytime. You are not walking this very heartbreaking journey alone.

All my love.....

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:00 pm 
user

THANK YOU,IS IT NORMAL TO FEEL SHAKY AND JITTERY?I THINK AT TIMES IM LOSING MY SOUND MIND.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:18 pm 
user

Carla,
My heart is breaking for you.and it is very normal to feel shaky and jittery.
I haven't reached the on year yet.Michaels only been gone almost 8 mos now.
Some times I feel like I'm losing my sanity to.Just remember we are here for you anytime.
I'll be keeping you in my prayers that you can find the peace that you need.

HUGS,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:43 pm 
user

Carla,

Feeling jittery and shaky is normal, yes. You have suffered a severe emotional trauma and it affects you physically as well as mentally. However, it is a good idea to see your doctor and make sure all is as should be.

Please take care of yourself.

Love,
Susan

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:10 pm 
user

Dear Carla,
I can understand your heartache of missing Chris all too well. Know that we are here for you and that you are not alone in this journey.
It is an honor to have you share your precious Chris with us whenever you need to talk about him, about anything.
Lifting you up in prayer (((HUGS)))
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:42 am 
user

Carla, my dear friend....I am keeping you in my prayers. Sending you many, many gentle (((hugs))).......

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:43 pm 
new user

The first 3 years or so I had more days like the days you described than any other kind ,, then I noticed a few ( very few ) days that I was remembering with a smile some memories of Verna, then a time came when I could celebrate her life as well as grieve her death, there are now 7 years into this journey more days I can celebrate her life and feel blessed with the time I had with her, than the days I can't see the reason for the long dark cold meaningless days till I see her again,,

XXXXXXXXXXXX ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:43 pm 
user

Carla,

All of us will agree with you, it is too much to bear. It's more than the human mind can grasp. It's more than a mother's heart can endure.......... I've been where you are so many times and I really question my sanity. I'll have a day when I think I'm doing ok, I'm grieving, but I"m not crazy, and then sometimes that very same day, sometimes within an hour or so, I find myself shaking and crying and longing from the depths of my soul, for just one more hour, just one more minute with my son. I'm guilty of trying to bargain with God..........if he will just undo this horrible thing for me........... I will....... if he will just give me back my son......... I will............................

Then sometimes I get angry with God and accuse him of not listening to my prayers, of not caring about me.........of not even existing............. It's an anger, almost a rage, that sometimes comes with my grief. Even if I don't say these ugly thoughts out loud, sometimes they creep into my mind and I feel ashamed later.

My son has been gone eleven months and eleven days today. I have to say, I have made little, if any progress in my grief. He's in my heart and mind every minute of every day and if for a split second I forget.........I feel guilty.

My husband worries about me because I tremble, I shake so badly sometimes that he gets frightened. But, it comes from inner turmoil...........when a wave of grief hits me I feel myself slipping into an uncontrolled emotional state and I know......... I'm in for a horrible ride for a few hours. It's like a knife slicing through my heart. Sometimes I feel sick to my stomach, like I'm going to vomit.............

Yes, Carla...........we do understand.........more than we wish we did. We've all been where you are right now........... and it's not a controllable thing, we don't slip in and out of the horror at will.............sometimes it just appears and stays with us for a long time...

I'm so sorry for what you're feeling, you know we all are, and we would be there physically for you if we could, but we can't. We are here always, just a keyboard away, and we care more than words can say. We would all give anything to help you, and I do mean anything............. We want to send you peace, and comfort and love and let you know you're never alone in this nightmare. We're right here beside you, walking with you and holding you up.

We cry together, that should be our motto. We cry real tears for each other and we share our angels with each other. I wish, so very much, that we could be located closer. If we were, you'd have a house full of women comforting you, walking the floor with you, holding you, crying with you and holding you up when you stumble.

If you can,.... pretend that we're there, just close your eyes and imagine that we've just brewed a fresh pot of coffee, we're all sitting around on sofas, with our feet tucked under us and a huge box of tissues on the coffee table (we took our shoes off). Now, we're prepared to sit here with you until you, and each of us, feel like we can face the world for another hour, or day.

Sometimes we have to spend an entire weekend with each other......... sometimes we only need to spend one night........... just long enough so that you can stand upright and walk alone for a short distance. Because tomorrow night you might be needed at Tammy's house or at Lynda's house or my house to hold one of us up.

We cry together...... always. We share each others grief because it's too much to bear to do it alone. We care too much about our friends, our sisters and our angels to stand back and let anyone suffer alone.

That's why we're all here, day after day.............because we need you to be wth us and we need us to be with you, and we each, individually, desperately need each other.

We won't leave you until you're strong again. We send you love, prayers and hugs,

jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy