It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Laura's website... venting.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:23 am 
user

Sorry for the vent. This probably isn't called for, and I'm probably over re-acting...

BUT LAURA'S HUSBAND LIT A CANDLE ON HER SITE!!!!!!!!

He DID this to her!! And he goes on there and says this:
Devoted friend, Beloved & dotting wife. Loving & caring mother. See you on the other side. All my love, Jim

He must have found the site on google. He doesn't deserve to light a candle. He doesn't deserve to see how much we are all in pain. I don't want him knowing ANYTHING about Laura. He did this to her. She would still be alive and in our lives TODAY if it weren't for him. How DARE he go to OUR WEBSITE for OUR Laura and say that! He is lying. I'm so mad right now. I want to post something big on there about how we don't allow murderers but of course that isn't going to happen. I have a million things to say to him running through my head. I HATE him. I hate what he's done to my sister-in-law, and what he's done to my nephews. I'd rather have you-know-who leave a negative candle than him. At least you-know-who didn't MURDER MY SISTER-IN-LAW!!!!

I feel like our privacy was invaded. We want nothing to do with this awful disgusting man and there he is on our place to leave messages for our Laura.

I can't wait until he goes to trial. I can't wait for him to be sentenced. Rot in prison Mr. Hunter. >=(

"Angels may not come when you call them, but they'll always be there when you need them."

Visit my sister-in-law's site:
http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In Memory:
Marcye 1999 ~ Mike 2007 ~ Uncle Stan 2007 ~ Elliott 2007 ~ Laura 2007

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:39 am 
user

Drea,

This makes me angry also.............I know how he treated Laura and I know Lucy was trying very hard to be civil because she was waiting to see how the courts would deal with him.

You can always go private and only give the password to family and the forum. I'd delete his candle if it were me. It's like he's violated her sacred spot, so filled with love from all her family.

I don't want to encourage your anger, but I do agree with you about him. Lucy and I talked on the phone about it and he doesn't deserve a spot to post.

Ask Lucy about it, I don't think she'd like it either.

love,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:39 am 
Site Admin

If You have problems with offending candles, instead of going privately, you can choose option to approve every candle posted before it will be shown on your website.

Admin

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:30 am 
user

Dear Drea,
This is sad and devastating, to have the person who did this to your family visit Laura's site. My heart goes out to you. Lucy and I have also talked on the phone about everything, and this is beyond words. I am so sorry :(
Thankfully we do have the option to approve of candles here, or if it is too much for you and Lucy to read the candles to even approve them, you can make it private until he goes to jail (but please share with us & family so we can light). This is another reason why I am relieved our forum is private. I understand people can make up usernames, but not ALL "lurkers" will go through the process.
Thinking about you and your family, sending you hugs.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:30 am 
user

I just have too many mixed feelings about this one candle.

I don't want to bother Lucy with anything. She is having surgery in about an hour and there is no need to upset her with this stuff right now. I think the best option would be to approve candles, but I'll wait until Lucy feels up to making that decision.

Also, I don't want to "rock the boat" before the trial. I'm almost certain he doesn't feel anger from us at the moment (Lucy has done a great job keeping her cool with him) and I don't want to risk anything. He is a CRAZY man!

I guess for now I will bite my tongue, or rant in here! (haha) I just wish I could write in huge bold red letters "STAY AWAY FROM LAURA'S SITE YOU MURDERER!" But... that is childish and who knows what he'd do then!

Thank you all (including admin!) for listening. I almost feel like I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But it just seems like we're working so hard to deal with Laura's death, then he pops in and stirs up all the emotions again. :?

"Angels may not come when you call them, but they'll always be there when you need them."

In Memory:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:47 am 
user

Do you suppose the upcoming trial might possibly have something to do with his lighting the candle and leaving the particular message that he left??????

Just a thought.

Love, hugs and prayers to your family,
Susan

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:38 pm 
user

Drea, That would make me angry to,set your site to approve all candles.
and I know these words probably don't mean much when your hurting,but this man WILL get his just punishment,if not in this life he will when he stands before God! And please remember HE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE WITH WHAT HES DONE FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.And the concequences that follow.
Remember we all love you and are here for you anytime.I'll be keeping you,Lucy and your family in my prayers.
HUGS,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:55 pm 
user

Drea,

I am so sorry that man posted on your angel's site. You are not over reacting. Our angels sites are sacred to us and it is up to us to protect them from disrespect, hostility, anger, any negative emotion. You have every right to be upset.

Love,

http://krystal-long-duss.memory-of.com

http://krystal-long-duss.last-memories.com

Krystal, My Precious Child

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:32 pm 
user

Thank you all, for allowing me to vent and to not feel so paranoid/crazy. Also for your kind words, thoughts and prayers!

I love you all!! (((hugs)))

In Memory:

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy