It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Thinking of you all!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:48 pm 
user

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say Im thinking of you and your angels.
I cant visit everyday though I would like to.

I cant speak sometimes because Im scared of what will come out.
I breathe with heavy sighs and stop mid sentence ...............

Thank you all for listening and being "here".
Please know I lift you in prayer.

Love and blessings, Maria. xxxxxxxx

Pieta ~ "Mercy, Compassion, Love.
Love is for giving, forgiving."

"We are all special, have worth and talents and are
deserving of love and capable of loving."
Peter Zollo.

http://www.freewebs.com/pregnancyloss-hope/index.htm

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:51 pm 
user

Maria, it's so good to see you here again. Girl don't be afraid to speak for fear of what will come out. If it comes out then it needed to.
I wanted to tell you also that I took the letter to Church on Sunday and we anointed it and prayed for your family. I'm believing for good things for you.
The Lord is able and He is faithful!
Love you my friend, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:24 am 
user

Maria,

My dear, dear friend, you are in my prayers every day. I was so grateful that you called me. Seeing you posting here in our safe little haven is so wonderful.

You are so loved here and so welcome. This is a place of peace and love and we are so glad to open our arms and our hearts to you and your wonderful little angels.

Rest well here, sweet Maria and know that you have found love and total acceptance.

love,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:04 am 
user

Dear Cindy,

You have helped my family and I immeasurably not just simply by your love and prayers but by giving me immense courage and hope. I had an appointment on Wednesday and was feeling fearful, but then I remembered and prayed for the Holy Spirit to give me the words. He did Cindy He did.

Oh Tammy, thank you so much for your hugs, and kisses for the children.
I wish I could just break down and let it all out, but it catches in my throat.

Sweet Jane, It means the world to me that in your deep sorrow you have reached out to me so much, especially as I feel I have nothing to give at this time.

Thank you, thank you all for your love, hugs, prayers and respect.

Love and blessings always, Maria. xxxxxxxx

"Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony. My soul is in anguish. How long, O LORD, how long? Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love" (Psalm 6:2-4).

"I am weary with my sighing; Every night I make my bed swim, I dissolve my couch with my tears. My eye has wasted away with grief" (Psalm 6:6-7 NASB).

The above passages were quoted in my GriefShare emails, day 4.

GriefShare
365 daily emails to help you through the grieving process
For more information about GriefShare, including how to sign up for these daily emails, please visit here:

http://www.griefshare.org/

I restarted them, I cant believe I have been subscribing for a year now.

Peter Zollo.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:34 am 
user

Maria, I'm so glad the Lord gave you the words you needed for your appt. He's faithful if we ask. Sending you many hugs and many prayers.
I love you, Cindy

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:23 am 
user

Dear Maria,
You have suffered so much, but yet you are so kind. I love you! Keep in mind, when it comes to grief, there is no right or wrong, especially things when it comes from the heart. We are here for each other and we are here for you! There are times I can only read the forums and not respond, mostly at night. Night time is my hardest. Keeping you in my prayers and I just may venture out to the gym today partner :) I will email you if I do.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:18 pm 
user

Dear Cindy and Lynda,

Your hugs, prayers and friendship mean the world to me!

I was floored again yesterday, our eldest has 5 specific learning difficulties, with that she still does not qualify for funded support through school. However the school had assured me that they would help as much as they could and we are extremely grateful.
Yes we asked for support, but we had no expectations and they offered help with reading, Maths and because of her difficulties writing tutoring on a keyboard.
I was a lil surprised, no less to learn as I casually asked her the other day how her tying tutor was going to hear she had had only one lesson since May. So I called the special ed coordinator, also to advise regarding our other daughter to start in the new year, in a very gentle and not at all demanding of "rights" way to say "I was confused and is this help still available for her."

Then when I pick my daughter up from school, the teacher had approached her and said you know that there are others with many more difficulties than you and that is their time, and it is a privilege and not a right.
To which my daughter described she had this feeling preceding crying and she could not breathe .......... and felt compelled to say that she understood and did not expect anything. She cried for so long her face was all wet as she put it and her friend took her down for a drink of water.

The only saving grace was that then the teacher said how about we get the typing tutor in the classroom and you can do it here in the mornings?

I pray the Lord gives me the wisdom and words if necessary to handle this if it needs be, without making the situation worse., Cindy. Thank you so for your love and prayers.

I told our beautiful daughter, you know maybe she was having a bad day, maybe she's real tired and busy. Maybe we can forgive that and not be angry with her about it.

God help me what I cant forgive at the moment is that she has crushed my girls confidence, embarrassed her in front of a classroom and made her feel like she cant have the help.

Lynda, you are the most kind, you all are here, generous of heart. I go most days to the gym, and I still cant work "of" my anger these days.

I pray for our nights and our days.

Peter Zollo.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:39 pm 
user

I told our beautiful daughter, you know maybe she was having a bad day, maybe she's real tired and busy. Maybe we can forgive that and not be angry with her about it.

God help me what I cant forgive at the moment is that she has crushed my girls confidence, embarrassed her in front of a classroom and made her feel like she cant have the help.

Oh Maria, I'm sorry your sweet girl was done that way. This teacher needs to be very careful when causing hurt to come to one of the Lord's little ones.
You just tell sweet Tiani that I said that just because someone makes us feel bad does not make what they have said or done be truth. She is a very beautiful and special young lady and sometimes even adults can be wrong. This teacher was wrong.
Then give her lots and lots of hugs and let her know they come from far far way in the land of Goldthwaite, Texas...USA.
Now if she is special enough to get hugs from that far away...then she's pretty special! :wink:
I love you, Cindy

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:52 pm 
user

Tammy, Cindy,

Thank you and this forum, family sooooo much.
You wouldnt know just how many times in this last week I would have fallen over
if not for knowing that you love, care and pray for me and my family so much.

I read her your responses and gave her your many hugs. Our eldest girl is shy with her feelings, but I think she had a somewhat coy smile on her face that said, "really, there are people that far away that understand and care!"
When I asked her, do you want me to say anything to the teacher, let her know how it upset you so, she said "I just want to let it go mum," .................

Peter Zollo.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:36 pm 
user

Maria,

if you weren't so far away, I'd be darn tempted to visit that teacher for you........ I can't believe she could be so cruel. Why even mention it to a child?

I have such a difficult time with people doing things like that to a little one........when they can't speak up for themselves. I want to go visit them and have a little chat.... but you are much more appropriate in helping your child learn to use forgiveness instead of anger to heal her hurt.

Love,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:19 pm 
user

Dear Maria,
I am also so sorry that this happened to your little girl. Your daughter sounds like a very mature and wise little girl. I could definitely learn a few things from her and just let things go. But I wish none of this had to happen. My heart continues to go out to you and I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayers.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:50 am 
user

Dear Jane and Lynda,

I know what you mean. She's ten and I felt Id let her down already, so I really want to follow her lead on this and respect her wishes. She is always very forgiving.

Our children are so wise beyond years. They are teaching me, even my angels in heaven.
The Lord has blessed me abundantly, truly my cup overflows.

Love and blessings, Maria. xxxxxxxxx

Peter Zollo.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy