It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Today is so hard!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:42 pm 
user

Today I received the final autopsy report on my daughter, Laura. It was so hard to read the words about how her body was devastated. She had so many injuries! I probably shouldn't have read the thing, but just had to. I had to know everything that happened to my baby. The only consolation I have is that she died instantly. There is no doubt about that. It is just so hard to think about how she was so alive one second and the next was just gone. I know her son, Brad wanted to read the report when it came, but I don't think I can let him see it. At least not yet. It would just cause him more pain and he is suffering enough right now. Bill has read it and he is here for me to talk to about it, so I'll be okay. But, it hurts to think about how broken she was. Thank you for being my saving Grace my friends.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:00 pm 
user

Lucy...

I am sending you many, many hugs my dear friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love you,
~Tonya~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:02 pm 
user

Dear Lucy,
My heart breaks for you and I can only imagine what the report had to say after listening to you tell me on the phone what had happened in the accident. No matter what that report had to say, it was going to be difficult to read. As much as I wish Laura was here to tell you she is fine, it is comforting to know she didn't suffer and it was instant. It doesn't even seem right typing that out to you because I know you just want her with you more than anything in this world, no matter what condition she would have been left in to live...at least this is what I say about Garion. Oh if we could turn back time and warn our babies...if we could have stopped them...we would have! I love you Lucy and know that we are here for you. I will keep Brad in my prayers in that he respects whatever decision you make with sharing the report or not with him. Remember, you are still (and ALWAYS will be) her mother and you need to do what you feel is best as her mother and the grandmother to her boys. (((HUGS)))
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:01 pm 
user

Dear Cece,

I know how hard it has to have been for you to read that report. I had to have copies of Scott's death certificate and send them to so many people......... I read it and reread it and it made me physically ill to read those tidbits of information. I could not relate it to my precious son and I know it's hard to think of those things relating to your precious Laura.

I'm so sorry Cece.......but I know you're like me, you could not have kept from reading it. It's a relief to know it was instant, since it did happen.......but heart breaking that it happened at all. I watched my son go steadily down hill for several months and the last three weeks it was horrible, it was actually his pancreas and liver both that failed.

It was so hard to watch, but CeCe, I believe that his angel removed him from that broken body before the actual passing took place. I believe Laura was removed also.

I believe you're right to not give it to her son, not just yet. You have to find a way to come to terms with it yourself so you can offer him the support he needs when he does see it.

I love you lady, and you're on my mind. I'm saying a prayer for you that God will send some comfort to you. You've had way too much on your plate since Laura's accident.

God bless you Lucy,

love,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:56 pm 
user

Lucy,
I'm so sorry I know it was hard for you to read that report.There are no words to make your pain go away.But I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Theres just no explaining why we lose our children it just isn't right.
I love You,
Sending you many,many Hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:16 pm 
user

Dear Lucy,
I know how hard that is to see the autopsy report. I am sending you love.
Love,

http://krystal-long-duss.memory-of.com

http://krystal-long-duss.last-memories.com

Krystal, My Precious Child

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:53 pm 
user

I didn't know you got the report back today. Please call me when you feel you are able to talk to me about it. I don't want to push you, but Andy and I would like to know what it says. Or better.. maybe we can come over Tuesday after work and read it so you don't have to go through it again. I'm sorry Mama Lucy. :'(

I love you very much.

"Angels may not come when you call them, but they'll always be there when you need them."

Visit my sister-in-law's site:

In Memory:
Marcye 1999 ~ Mike 2007 ~ Uncle Stan 2007 ~ Elliott 2007 ~ Laura 2007

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:57 pm 
user

You are both welcome to look at it. But, be warned. It is something that will upset you and Andy.

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:01 pm 
user

I'm expecting it. But I feel I need to read it. There aren't anymore pictures are there? I don't think I could handle another picture. But we'll come over right after work tomorrow.. love you.

"Angels may not come when you call them, but they'll always be there when you need them."

Visit my sister-in-law's site:

In Memory:
Marcye 1999 ~ Mike 2007 ~ Uncle Stan 2007 ~ Elliott 2007 ~ Laura 2007

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:51 am 
user

Lucy you are in my prayers, I did not even know one was done on Vernon I never received it but it was said there was, I just found out not long ago, dont know why they did they could see he was murdered, If I had of known I would have protested one on him.
So sorry you had to see that.

Sending love and hugs
Patsy

VERNON EUGENE LIPSEY-MY BABY-FOREVER 18

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:48 am 
user

Keeping Lucy, Drea, and Andy in my prayers today as they go and be together after work to look over the reports. Wrapping you all up in lots of hugs and know that we are here for you if you need to talk about it.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:04 am 
user

Lucy, I know that had to be so hard. We didn't have to have an autopsy done on B.J. (thank God we were given the choice and said no). Looking at his death cert. and reading the cause of death was hard enough.
Keeping you in my prayers, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy