It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My hard day.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:49 am 
user

[color=red]I'm sorry I haven't had time to read any posts in the last 2-3 days but I will catch up soon.

Last night we went over to Lucy’s to read Laura’s autopsy. I was prepared and ready to read it. Andy decided to read it first. He didn’t have much of a reaction so I thought – “Okay, it isn’t so bad.â€

"Angels may not come when you call them, but they'll always be there when you need them."

Visit my sister-in-law's site:
http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In Memory:
Marcye 1999 ~ Mike 2007 ~ Uncle Stan 2007 ~ Elliott 2007 ~ Laura 2007

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:25 pm 
user

Dear Drea,
I honestly can not imagine....(((HUGS))) HUN! I didn't have a report done on Garion because in my case, I was there and it was obvious what killed him, I didn't need to know details of everything else. I knew enough. I really could not imagine reading these kinds of details and my heart hurts for you. I understand your families need to read this, you weren't there, and you weren't able to "see" for yourself exactly what had happened...I imagine I would have felt the same way as you do about it then. "The Body" that would bother me too!!!! Your so right, it wasn't just a body, it was and IS Laura they are talking about. You wonder why they couldn't use her name?!?!?! THAT BODY IS LAURA!!!! Just because she went to her forever home and left behind her physical form doesn't mean she lost her identity and her name. I am so so so sorry this is how they decided to "identify" your sweet & precious Laura. I can understand you feeling the way you have been. Drea, you and your family are still in the first year...and actually, even if you were feeling this way after 10 years, YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO FEEL THE WAY YOU DO!!!! There is no time limit and nor is there a right or wrong way to grieve. I will miss and grieve for Garion until the day I die! I do however remember feeling worst after the shock of everything wore off in that first year. Maybe this is what you too are experiencing? You just do what you need to to take care of yourself and and your own family. Do not worry about what others think or say...the people that will be there for you in another 50 years is your family and to me, that is all that matters anymore. Sending you & Lucy so much love!!!! I miss you both when you are away from the forum, but I also understand.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:24 pm 
user

Drea...

I am sending you many, many (((hugs))). I'm so very sorry for everything that you're going through right now. I absolutely cannot imagine what it must be like to have to read a report like that. And you're right...it's is SO disrespectful that they didn't use Laura's name. I wish I knew why that was.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

I love you....
~Tonya~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:53 pm 
user

Drea,
I'm so sorry my heart breaks foryou,I know its hard to read those reports.When I recieve Michaels report from the medical examiner,it was all I could do to read it.
I will be keeping you in my prayers.
Hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy