It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Breaking Down
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:55 am 
user

Well, I just made it through a difficult day. November 1 my beautiful daughter Naudya Jo was to be 6 months old.

I am angry, upset, mad at the world. Each day I live my life and watch each day pass as though my life has not changed. I live, breath, walk, and talk like I did before. I look the same on the outside, but on the inside, I am falling apart. I put on a good show, I can't bear to let my feelings show, then I show weakness. I am not weak, I am strong. I tell myself that everyday. I lie to myself to make myself feel better, when it actually doesn't make me feel better. I feel as though I am a failure. Six months ago, my life changed. I delivered a beautiful baby girl, my daughter, knowing it was going to be a struggle, I kept my mind, my heart, my soul open to positive thoughts, but one day, I said to myself "My daughter is fighting for every breath, every bit of power to overcome a major obstacle, and I go on living as though nothing has changed." I hate myself everyday. There is so much NOBODY knows, and I have to live with that. I made a horrible mistake and is this God's way of punishing me? I have NOBODY I can tell, because it will ruin me, my life, my marriage, my family.

I watched my life change before me in 16 long drawn out days, just to have a doctor tell me Naudya Jo's heart was failing, there was nothing more they could do. There was a drug they could give, but with the damage already done to her heart, it may prolong her life by seconds, minutes, hours, days, but not weeks, months, or years. It was inevitable my daughter was going to die. I never thought my daughter would die, but then the worst thing happened she did. I couldn't change anything. I have 16 days of pictures, not once did I get to dress her in beautiful dresses except for in death, and I didn't dress her, not once did I get to lay her on my chest and just watch her breathe, not once did I get to feed her a bottle, not once did I get to give her a bath (until she was dead) not once did I get to kiss her tummy, or her toes, not once did I get to see her smile, laugh, I barely heard a cry it was more of a whimper, not once did I tell her everything will be alright. Instead I told her I loved her but would understand if she let go, not once did I hold her and feel her breath upon my face, Not once did I want my daughter to die.

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:49 am 
user

Dear Tanya,

Im so sorry for your pain, I just want you to know Im thinking of you and I care.
Im so sorry for all the things you didnt get to do with precious Naudya Jo and also did or had to do, not in the right time, way, order of life.
Im so sorry I know you did not want her to die and Tanya its not your fault that there wasnt anything you could do, it just isnt sweety. I know. I know thats hard.

Most of all no matter whatever we may have done, God loves us. I believe that with all my heart, I hope you can believe it too.

My heart and prayers are with you.

Love and blessings, Maria. xxxxxxxxx

Pieta ~ "Mercy, Compassion, Love.
Love is for giving, forgiving."

"We are all special, have worth and talents and are
deserving of love and capable of loving."
Peter Zollo.

http://www.freewebs.com/pregnancyloss-hope/index.htm

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:25 am 
user

Tanya,
I'm so sorry for your pain and heartache.I feel it right along with you.You are not at fault and you're not a failure.God was ready for his sweet angel to come home.I wish I had some answer to why our children had to be taken from us so young but I don't.Just know You will always be in my prayers and Naudya in my heart.
love,hugs and prayers,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:34 am 
user

Tanya....

My thoughts and prayers are with you; as always. No one should ever have to suffer the loss of a child, but unfortunately we have. Why? I wish I could answer that. I really do. But know this my dear friend, there is nothing that you could have done (no matter how terrible you may think it is) that would warrant this kind of suffering. God does not punish us for our actions. I am a firm believer in that; although sometimes I feel as so he does. I know that I just completely contradicted myself, but it's the truth.

I'm always here for you Tanya, I'm just a phone call away. I love you....

Hugs,
~Tonya~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:35 am 
user

Dear Tanya,
Oh hun, you spoke the words of a broken mothers heart! This is the hardest thing anyone could ever go through and we are living this nightmare. I remember the 6 month mark...it was like climbing a ladder from very rock bottom of a pit and before I could even reach the top I was climbing back down to that pit and the unknown of the 1st year. I think we will be trying to climb this ladder for the rest of our lives, looking for sunshine, day light, hope, OUR CHILDREN! Know that we are here for you as you make this life long climb and we will be climbing it with you. I am so sorry!!! Naudya Jo continues to be just as beautiful as you remember her. I can't wait to meet her and hug her! Praying strongly for you. Email me if you need to talk or you can call me.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:15 pm 
user

Tanya,
Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.
Lucy

ps, I am coming to Kansas 11/6-11/16. Think about a get together.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:06 pm 
user

Tanya, I'm so sorry. I wish I could make it all go away and give your sweet baby back to you. You said...
There is so much NOBODY knows, and I have to live with that. I made a horrible mistake and is this God's way of punishing me? I have NOBODY I can tell, because it will ruin me, my life, my marriage, my family.
Tanya, there is no mistake that you or I or anyone else has made that the Lord won't forgive. I do not believe he is punishing you by taking sweet Naudya Jo from you. There are too many children being abused in this world and the Lord isn't taking them from their parents and to me that is the worst thing we could ever do is hurt his children. I don't understand why ours had to go but I know with all I have in me it isn't to punish us. I'm praying for you.
Love, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:30 pm 
user

Dear Tanya,
Cindy is right! I have been thinking and praying for you ever since I read your post this morning, especially for the part Cindy quoted above. I am also guilty of thinking God was punishing me for past sins by taking Garion from me, but then I have to remind myself, if Jesus was able to forgive the murderer (in my own opinion is the ultimate sin) who died next to him on the cross, then God is absolutely able to forgive every one of us! This man wasn't being punished, he was going to paradise! Just as I feel we also aren't being punished for whatever we have done wrong. But I understand how you feel, I REALLY DO! satan has a way of making us think differently than God intended or wants us to think and believe. I want to encourage you to please find someone you can talk to about whatever it is that is burdening your heart, someone that can help you...maybe a trusted counselor or pastor? We love you so much!!!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:55 pm 
user

Oh Lynda, you have no idea how much I want to talk to someone about it, but honestly I can't I live in such a small town (everyone knows everyone and everything before you do) that ANYONE I tell then it will get out. I can't do that.

Thank you all for your kind loving words, it means alot to me. I will be in my "hole" for another 15 days, I always am between the 1st through the 16th of every month. Like today 6 months ago Naudya Jo was connected to ECMO and I kept saying, this is going to help her, but it didn't or she would still be with me.

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:45 pm 
user

Tanya
I am so sorry for the pain, know that I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers

God Bless You
Patsy

VERNON EUGENE LIPSEY-MY BABY-FOREVER 18

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy