It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Why????
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:14 pm 
new user

Why do people have to go through the day, wondering how come God took that one special person away from you?
Why do people think you need to be over it when it's only really just begun?
Why are people so judge mental?
Why do people say the things that say when they know it hurts us?
Why?
Why?
Why did it happen to us?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:45 pm 
new user

Thank you Tammy. It is hard and I too want the answers to the questions. But, even if they won't matter when we are in Heaven, I wish we could know them now! It would make life a bit more understanding. I wouldn't make it easier but it could give us more understanding.
I love yall and I hope to come here more, it truly is a place of safety, where it's OK to say what you really feel. And, if someone has a problem with it, they can get over it cause this place was made for us to express grief, not get made fun of because of how we feel. Thank you.
Much Love,
☼Sarah☼

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:07 am 
user

That's my girl! :wink: See-Tee, I know it's so hard and Mama's so sorry. You know I would take all the pain away from you if I could. I love you and I'll always pray for you.
Love you bunches, Mama

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:03 pm 
user

Sarah Beth,
Why?? Is a question we all ask ourselves everyday.I don't Why I guess they just don't understand.We are all here for each other and for you anytime you need us.Know one will judge or tell you to get over it.You can't just get over a loss of a loved one like some think you should.The grief is forever in our lives and nothing is ever the same.
You will always be safe here and you will always be in my heart.
I love you many,many (((((HUGS))))
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:41 pm 
user

Sarah, I ask myself those very same questions all the time. I will never figure out why God saw fit to take a young woman and leave her children to be raised by relatives. Will the 9 year old remember her? I try to remember how much I remember of my mother from that age and only a few memories stand out. How do I make sure that they will remember my daughter? I try to talk to them about her and memories I have of her just to keep there own memories alive. But, it is painful for me and I don't know if it will work. I can only pray so. No one in this forum will ever, ever tell you to "get over it". We all love you Sarah.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy