It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Please read George's post for today!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:18 pm 
user

PLEASE read the postings by George and PLEASE go to the web site he speaks of. It is absolutely incredible! There are no other words for it.

http://www.akiane.com/home.htm

I just spent an hour or more viewing her paintings and her writings beside each painting. She has a wisdom, an innate gift of faith that is beyond her age. She absolutely must be a gift from God to this earth.

Just spend a few minutes reviewing her paintings and you'll see what I mean. She's absolutely incredible! The faith of God actually shines in her eyes......... you can see in her face the devout love and faith that fill her eyes with a glow that must be from heaven.
Just spending an hour with Akiane will not only strengthen your faith in God, but also open your eyes to the beauty of God's gifts to us.

I was moved beyond words.

love, hugs, prayers
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:34 pm 
user

WOW!!!!! Absolutely AMAZING!!!! This little girl truly does have a gift.

I, too, am moved beyond words.

Hugs,
~Tonya~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:37 pm 
user

Jane,

I agree!!

After I read George's post, I immediately went to the website. I too spent well over an hour looking at her paintings and reading the words she'd written for each painting.

I have no words to describe what I felt as I looked at painting after painting. Her work is truly amazing, and has to be a pure gift from God.

I added her site onto my favorites list, her paintings bring my soul a bit of peace.

Love & {{Hugs}},
Jo (Kevin's mom forever and ever)

http://www.kevin-baker.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:38 pm 
user

I added a shortcut on my desktop. I was amazed at her talent and even more so at the impact she had on me emotionally.

She had an experience at the age of four that began her journey into this remarkable person she has become. She's like a light house sending the light of God into every corner of the world.

Did you read her press releases? She's been recognized in many foreign countries, including Russia. I think God has paved the way for her to reach into many, many hearts with her talent and her inspiring words and to light the way for some of us who struggle here on earth.

I can't come up with an explanation for what I read on there or for what I saw. She's as good, or even better than some of the old masters. I love the picture she painted of the angel in white robes with her arms uplifted. It's incredible.

I was awe struck by her.

love, hugs, prayers,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:10 pm 
user

Truly Beautful!!!!!!!! She is talented and amazing!!

love and Hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy