It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: i miss my mom so much
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:19 pm 
new user

I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer March 15th, 2007. We found out that she had it december 31st, 2006 so it was really fast...She was only 46 years old when she passed away. It was sooooo hard watching her suffer for those three months. it was hard because i couldnt do anything to make it better.. to make it okay. It was my senior year of high school and she wanted to see me graduate so bad..i know she was there that day. shes with me everyday but its still so hard sometimes because i just want to see her, talk to her, hug her, just everything we use to do. i miss all of it. i still need my mom even at 19 years old. i try to remember all the good times and funny memories i have of us because there are a lot. Everything reminds me of her, especially when i look in the mirror because i look like her a lot! :-D she is my inspiration and i have learned so much from this. every little moment matters. time is really precious and you never know what could happen. my mom taught me all that. she always told me that the little things matter and now i know that. a simple hug or i love you means so much to me. <3

i miss you so much mom!!!! and i love you more than words can describe! you are my angel...please keep watching over me, erika, grandma and everyone else! :-) i love you Love, Brittany

[img][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/iloveyouasucansee/family/3e00e19a-1.jpg[/img][/img][/url][/img]

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: i miss my mom so much
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:45 am 
user

Dear Britanny
First, I feel sorry for your mom. We can't forget our parents and death is really painful. Loss of family member is terrible tragedy and we can't accept it easily. I know its not easy to deal with this grief for you. Don't think you are alone, she is always with you in your soul and watching over you.
My prayers and condolences for you..........

condolence message

Offline Profile