It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Hi Im new to this forum
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:12 pm 
new user

Hello, just wanted to say hello.

I lost my mother in April this year, and my life has turned upside down and inside out, if you know what I mean,

Hope to become a friend and be a friend to anyone who needs one.

Your Ky Friend.
Tonya

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:02 pm 
new user

Hey Margaret,

I missed ya, glad to be able to talk to you again.

Tonya

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:40 pm 
new user

Your not alone! I lost my mom 10 years ago at age 49 to leukemia and I still have a hard time excepting it....hugs going to you....

if you grieve alone, it becomes unbearable but together we can grieve and lend a shoulder to cry on and somehow it feels better when your not alone

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:02 pm 
new user

hugs to you too!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:14 pm 
new user

Tonya,
I also lost my Mother in April, the 15th to be exact, of this year. She was 94, but very healthy and active. She had lived with my family since 1984. My children thought of her as a second Mother. We were so close, I was such a "mamma's baby". After the funeral, the rest of the family, (I have one sister) could go back to their homes to what was normal. My home will never seem "normal" again without her. I see her everywhere, in every room. She was a sweet kind person.

I am just getting by one hour at a time without her and trying to go on normally with my job and helping to raise two granddaughters. But it is so hard! I don't feel like laughing or doing fun things. I know how you miss your Mother because I know how hard it is with mine gone.

If you are interested, her website is http://hattie-ragan.last-memories.com/
My email is listed, feel free to contact me.
Luann

I haven't figured out yet how to put a picture on with this.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hi Im new to this forum
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:53 am 
new user

Hi, I'm new to this forum too. I lost my mother July 27th 08. Its so hard to deal with. My Mother lived in an apartment behind my art gallery. I saw her every day. We were so close. I feel like I have lost part of me. I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this day to day. I understand what you mean about everyone else going back to thier lives. It makes it so hard for me to go to work. I feel for you. I hope you take some comfort in the fact that you had a wonderful relationship with your mother as did I. We are so fortunate. Take care

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:20 pm 
user

Welcome to Loss of Parent forum. Although it's been over 19 years since my dad has been gone. I still miss him. I guess I always will. It does get easier over time. At least it has for me. God bless all of you.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:22 am 
new user

hi i lost my mom on 04-04-04 she was struck and killed instantly by a ford expidition on impact i was standing about a foot or two faceing her when i seen her get hit.my oldest boy seen my moms body in the street after it happend.im having a hard time dealing with this the nightmares.evey time i hear sirens or see flashing lights i have flash backs of getting hit.i hope no one ever has to go threw this if it were not for my kids being hear id probably be in a nut house.im sorry for thows who have lost there parents or there child.i might not know what its like to lose a child but i could emagine its pritty close to loseing a parent.i hope i did not efend any one.try to stay strong the best you can sorry for your loses

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:52 am 
user

Last year i lost my mom in april 11 2015. Have very hard time to manage home my studies and all my family dad bro and me. once the person goes never come back. but their memories we can't forget. in our life-time we have to live with memories and have to change our-self slowly slowly.

Offline Profile