It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: lost my mom 2 weeks ago
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 pm 
new user

Hey guys, my mother passed away 1.5 weeks ago after a battle with heart disease. Although she was sick, her death was totally unexpected. She was so young (mid 50s) and I really don't know what to do right now. My mother and I were so close and I just feel numb. The other difficult thing is trying to be strong for my father (who is taking my mother's death even harder than I am). I feel like I've been more of a detriment than a help to him since I've been so depressed over the past few weeks. I'm also scared about the fact that I have to leave the state in a week to go back to work and leave him here by himself.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: lost my mom 2 weeks ago
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 pm 
new user

iam so sorry that you had to let go of your beloved mom i gief whis you and you have my heart going out to you my own sweet mom left and i still feel so much pain but i learned to live whis my pain and feeling of los blessyou sweeyou will find it gets a bit easier over time please dont let anyone rush you take as much time to grieve as you need only then will you heal day by day and you r not alone i know is not so much what you need as you need mom but talk to her she will listen and you will hear her big hugs and my deepest sympathy and i did something to try to help me i creadeda web site for my beloved mom and i cryd so much that after a bit i feel a lillte better sorry for my typing just trying to learn it :roll:

Offline Profile