It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: miss my dad
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:35 am 
new user

my dad passed july 2nd 2007 and it still feels like it was yeserday i just wish all the pain would go away is there anyway to make it stop i want him back so bad it hurts

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: miss my dad
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 pm 
new user

Well Erin, I'm very sorry 2 hear abt ur dad!!! nothing i say will change how u feel. I'm only 58 days in my grieving lost of my Beautiful Paige Courtney. She was taken away so violently that i don't feel hope yet. I yern for Paige everyday and night. So we all hear in due time and all of that, but of course we all grieve differently. I cry all the time, and I don't care what anyone thinks. So I just say this take as much time as u need. No one can say when u have cried, and grieved enough!! Only u know when that time is. Thanks 4 listening Erin. I hope things get better 4 all of us.

Alkima AKA Paige Courtney's Mommy :wink:
http://paige-dejean.last-memories.com/index.php

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 am 
new user

I lost my dad years ago he was my step dad, but that changes nothing! He will always be my dad! I miss him every day :( it never goes away my friend! Talking to others who do truely understand like myself really does help! I lost my first child out of 4 children. It was my daughter Jessica when she turned 3 only 5 months after her 3rd b-day. I recently in 09 lost my Fiancee. I'm telling you this, because I do understand it is not ever easy! The longing to see, and talk and hug them, etc. Keep communication going. Me plus others, friends on this site who understand. Talking, crying, laughing, remebering the wonderful things about him that gave you and your family joy. Keep his memorie alive. It's a roller coaster ride of emotions that grief displays in our lives, ups and downs, round and round of emotions! I miss my Dad too sweetie :( If you ever want or need to chat with me message me and as soon as I hear from you, I'll contact you ASAP I promise. My name is Brinda Davis I live in Washington State I have had 4 children, but lossing Jessica Lynn tho she is always with me! I have 3 other children. My youngest 16 girl. My oldest now 24 girl she is married with 2 kids one boy, one girl. I have a son 20 years old with a baby girl on the way any minute...If you ever want to email me at my personal email here it goes...got_baby_blues_37@yahoo.com...

Peace and love and joy to you sweetie,

A understanding friend, Brinda xoxo :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 pm 
new user

i Lost my dad 12th july 2004 i was only 17 at home. We found out he had cancer 2000 and he had all the trement but nothing worked for him as the cance was took big to clear . I miss him so much its so hard this time of year . i just feel depressed all the time

Offline Profile