It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: loss of my parents and the grieve
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:28 am 
new user

Hello my name is Yvonne,
I've never been on this type of site before everything has been quite overwhelming for me. I lost my mother may 22 09 and recently lost my father jan 04 10. My mother passed from Alzhiemer's and my father a colon problem that he developed..it's been quite hard coping with both of thier deaths my older sister was the power of attny and that turned out to be a night mare for my parent's my sister put my mother in a home the beginning of her alzhiemer's disease and at the end hospice care ...as far as my father went to the hospital and into hospice my father actually died from starvation due to the colon problem he had he had no hydration and no source of nutrients this is the hardest thing to have to watch ...i question myself all the time is this such thing humanity I felt it was selfish thing to do to a human being god gave us water and food to live how could he take it from one .....I'm having a very hard time dealing with this ....I haven't been to work for about a month now I cannot get myself together enough to function is this normal? or what? my greiving is horrible all i do is cry and feel like i should of help him in some way....I lost my grandson in 2002 my brother 2003 and my sister in 2007 and now my mother and father ...how do i cope i feel like everything is being taken away from me...do you think i should go back to work ? would this be beneficial to me or just more stress I don't know what to do? pls help

Offline Profile