It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My Mom
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:48 pm 
new user

I lost "MY MOM" very sudden August,11th,2008. She lived in South Andros, Bahamas and normally came over every month to spend time with me and my brothers. On August,10th,2008 around 5pm she came to Nassau, Bahamas to spend two weeks with us. We had dinner by my Aunt and went home to help her build a crab pen. I gave her a necklace set that I purchase for her two weeks prior to her coming. She asked me what was the occassion? I hugged and kissed her and said "I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I APPRECIATED YOU." She put them on and model around in the mirror smiling then turn to me and said I'll wear them to church on Sunday. She never got the chance to wear them. She died around 9:10am the next morning. My Mom was my best friend and sister. I miss her so much, she was the life of the party, a loving person and the greatest grandmother to my two kids. She's my HERO. and this is why I made this website of her. I want to share her with the whole world. Creating this site makes me feel close to her and it brings me joy, laughter and even tears but most of all SWEET MEMORIES. :)

Offline Profile