It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: missing my mommy
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:54 pm 
new user

my mommy passed away aug. 30th 2009. she passed away of an overdose. her drug promble was not a seceret. she had this promble [/quote]for as long as can remember. even with that she managed to raise me and my little sister. i feel hurt and i feel mad. hurt that she never got help and mad that she didnt try harder. i had a drug promble and have been clean for 2 and half yrs. i feel if i can do it so could she. i know that i shouldnt feel this way but i cant help it. she was sooooo unhappy and it was like she didnt try. like she just gave up on her self. if any one has any words of wisdom it would be nice to hear,. thanks :!:

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: missing my mommy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 pm 
new user

When my Mom died in 2003 I started reading books on grief, there are many out there. Then when my Sister died in 2004, I realized I needed more help and started going to a support group. To me, the feeling of walking in that room for the first time knowing these people knew how I felt was the start of me dealing with my losses.

I also hit the internet, getting as much information as I could about grief and loss. I suggest a local support group and if you can't do that then read. Grief is a process and can be scary at times.
Sending you peace,
Tins

Offline Profile