It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:59 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My Mom was my Best Friend
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:48 am 
new user

My mom passed away on April 30, 2011 in the hospital. I was by her side to watch her last breath.
We had so many ups and downs in our relationship but in the end I found the strength to forgive her and accept her for who she was, my mom.

Right before she left me she said "baby I've had a good life" and I believed her, it seemed to me that she had made her peace on many levels with things that had happened in her life.

Now she is gone and I miss her so very much. I think about her every second of everyday. I have her picture by my bed and pictures of her throughout my house, I talk to her everyday and even though I can not see her, I know she is with me. I can truly feel her with me, it is an amazing feeling to carry inside.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: My Mom was my Best Friend
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:55 pm 
new user

I feel that my mom was my best friend. We just lost her Febuary 17 2012 so I'm still reeling from it all.. I did'nt have any one else not anybody else who knew me like my mom and quite frankly being alone in her house troubles me alot. It's the most crushing time losing my mom.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:23 am 
new user

Little rascal I understand completely what your going through. It's going to be a year since my mom left and I can't help but feel that my loss of her Has changed me and my life. It became a life altering experience for me as I've been calling it.

People say that time heals all wounds and to some degree I believe in that, but the loss of my mom has left me with a void in my life which I know can never be filled.

I miss her so very much but the messages I get from her tells me she is with me and our connection towards one another truly can never be broken.

Trust me, your mom is with you. Put her pictures throughout your house, it helps. Talk to her everyday, she hears you.

Allow yourself the time to heal, it will be ok. It's ok to laugh and cry. Baby steps, one day at a time, you will be ok.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 am 
user

Nothing could replace mom. I feel so sorry for her death on April 30, 2011. May her soul rest in peace.

Offline Profile