It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: my precious Cindy I miss you so very much-love mama
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 am 
new user

i think this web site is going to help me so much in dealing with the death of my daughter Cynthia ann Matthews.I love her so much and miss her more then word's can ever say.I never knew a mother could hurt this much ,but when you loose a child it is the worst of the worst.It felt as if someone tore my heart out and stomped on it over and over and it -the pain never ever leave's me even as I sleep.When does it get better or does it ever get better ,because I don't think it does.Not now not ever.I love you my precious Cindy and I miss you so very much.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: my precious Cindy I miss you so very much-love mama
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 pm 
new user

Dear Karen,

I have been on this website for some time. I have met the most wonderful Mom's. I just have been ill and in and out of the hospital. My son Joseph is here. I was reading your message and beleive me, I Will Never Get Over This.... To me it is not normal for a child to go before their parent's. I will never accept it, believe it, or will my life ever be the same. I have been in the medical field around 38 years now, when this happened, I went out on medical leave and I did try and return on three different occasion's and on the 3rd, it was my last. Like I stated in the beginning, you will never get over this, nor will it ever get better.
Cindy, will now be in my daily prayers along with all the other beautiful children on this site.
God Bless You,
Sincerely,
Debbie DeMatthews/Joey's mom

Offline Profile