It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Losing Terrie
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:20 am 
new user

:cry: I lost my sister Terrie on July 6Th, 2008 She walked up to our sisters house on the same block for some barbeque. Thats it, that is all she wanted. She and her her husband had separated just a month before. He moved into his place May 27TH, she moved into her place June 2ND. He tried to kill himself 4 times within the last two months, at first he pulled a gun on himself, then the very next day he took some pills. About 2 weeks later he tried to slit his wrists, the very next day he went to a bridge to jump. He told me he had 1 leg over the bridge. I did ask him what made him stop, he said he thought about his two children. My sister was dead the next weekend. He came over to my sisters house, where Terrie went to get the bbq. He told her they were going to Mcdonalds to get their son something to eat. Mind you this was on the 4TH of July! He took my sister by the arm and they left. I did not know they did not come back until the next morning. we looked all over kansas city for her. all day, called cell phones, they were turned off or broken, we will never know. What we do kow is that he took her to the very same bridge he went to at first. They found her body on the 6TH of July in Bates County, they found his body the next day a little further down the river. They left 2 children behind. We are so hurt, they have been together since they were 16 yrs old. She was 39. I hurt every day, I cry every day, I made the memorial website so I can talk to her, and look at her, and play beautiful music. I miss her so much. It used to be 8 is enough noe it is only 7 left.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Losing Terrie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:33 pm 
new user

That is so sad. I will pray for you and your family. I really hope that the children are okay. Its sad that he decided that he didnt want to kill himself because of his kids so he decided to take both of their lives and leave the kids without a mother or a father. It really hurts when you loose a sister. I know exactly how it feels. I lost my sister 3 years ago, she was only 22 years old. She was 2 1/2 years younger than me. Continue to stay strong. She would want you to be strong for her children. God bless you and your family.

Nichole

Offline Profile