It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Oscar - My Brother/Son - My Best Friend
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:45 pm 
new user

Oscar, I miss you so much, my little brother. My fair one. My heart hurts from wanting to hear your voice. Hear your laugh. It's been nearly four weeks since you were taken. I cherish the fact that we talked for hours two weeks prior. We ended with the "I love you" that we never took for granted. I knew your love. I guess what hurts the most is knowing that you had plans to move to Idaho - to take care of me. I love you so much, my baby brother. I love you for wanting to do that for me, to take care of me as I had taken care of you. I can't imagine not having you in my life, the way we were. Do you hear me when I talk to you? Do you see me going about my life? Do you see me lost? Can you see my thoughts? I remember as if were yesterday that I changed your diaper when we lived in the Mulberry projects in Brooklyn. Do you remember the summer of 1965, when you broke your leg while playing on a swing set? You were four years old. I watched you open the countless gifts given to you by the camp counselors. We were at St. Joseph's camp in Shoreham. Your favorite gift was a little plastic toy: a monkey that climbed a ladder with a pull of a string. You loved that toy the best. My sorrow leaves me breathless. I want you back. My Oscarino. My bestest friend. I miss you so much. There will never be a day that I won't think of you. Being your friend was an honor. Being your sister was priceless. You were always so good to me. You were my joy. Please watch over me and bless all who knew and loved you. Your children, Aaron and Felicia, will always be my children, too. I knew how much you loved them. You were a good father and a good man. I know this to be true. You were the best laughing buddy I had. You knew my humor. We had so much in common. I'm falling apart and wish you were here to hold me. I love you.I will forever honor and cherish you. Love, your sister, Magda.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Oscar - My Brother/Son - My Best Friend
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 pm 
new user

I am so sorry about the loss of your brother. I just loss my brother July, 2, 2011. I thought I was the only one feeling this way and I find comfort in knowing that I am not alone. Marty was my baby brother and we were so close and I have no idea how I am suppose to go on. I also have to be strong for my parents (they are older) I can't get over being depressed, can't eat, and can't even think straight. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever be normal again. I will pray for you!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Oscar - My Brother/Son - My Best Friend
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:24 am 
user

I feel very sorry for the loss of your brother. Your wording is touching my heart. God bless his soul and keep in peace. May he bless you and give you good health.

Offline Profile