It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Cant get that night out of my head!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 pm 
new user

There are day when i can put on the biggest game face and know one would ever know how crushed i really feel. The biggest thing for me is that phone call from my dad that night telling me my 21year old brother just died in a Motercycle accident. All i remember doing was sreaming at the top of my lungs! "Noooo!!" I was 20years old living by myself in Arizona and all my family was in Motana. By the time i got there, there was nothing left to do!! I just remember turning into a zombie, i dont even remember most of the funeral. Its been three years and i have finally made it past the denial and anger but now i am stuck in a place i do not like at all. REALITY!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Cant get that night out of my head!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 am 
new user

I feel your pain to my core. Can't offer much help because my loss is so new. 3 months. I'm in Indy and my family is in SoCal. I wish that phone call had never come, for us both. We are so alike in more ways than one. I need someone to talk to. I've been pretty strong for 3 months for my family back home but now its all coming to a frigging head. I've flown back home 3 times since Dec. to be there for my little sister and parents. I'm the strong one.......not any more. Now that things have calmed down back home I guess its my turn to wig out. Maybe we can give some comfort to each other cause what I understand is.....it NEVER stops hurting.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 am 
new user

I am in the same boat. i am in Toronto ans the worst thing I had to do was tell my parents my brother had died in a motorcycle accident. it has been 6 years this past March and the pain is still here. It will never go away! I remember that night like it was yesterday. You need to remember the good times and all the memories you had together. Some people think I am probably the coldest person on earth. I sometimes show no emotion but I am literally dying of pain on the inside...Nobody sees my crying in the mornings while I drive to work , or when i see motorcycles on the road in the summer time.
i have done a lot in my brothers memory, planting a tree, scrapbooks, website, tattoo...etc
I feel better and I know t has helped me through. Having great friends and family helps too!

Should you want to talk, contact me.
Christina

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:43 am 
user

I feel so sorry for your losses. God bless you all. May departed souls rest in peace..

Offline Profile