It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: So i'm having a hard time...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:54 am 
new user

My little brother's three year anniversary just passed on October 2, 2010. I really do miss him. But on top of all that...My oldest brother committed suicide on March 29, 2010. I really can't even tell you how hard of a time i am doing with this...I just take one step at a time. My little brother died from "natural causes," he had epilepsy, which lead to his death. Josh (my oldest brother), on the other hand choose to do this. I just don't see how someone who already watched their family hurt like this, could do such injury to them by self harm. I fully believe and understand that he was trying to manipulate my sister in law to staying with him. But i just don't feel right about it. I don't know honestly how to let either of them go. But its like i don't really have any other choice than to hold on. In the midst of all this. I lost my biological father to an overdose in 2006, and my step dad is having some really bad health problems with his heart...i ask for friends to listen and pat attention to me, as well as i ask for many thoughts and prayers to be sent my way...

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: So i'm having a hard time...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 am 
user

I feel so sorry for your loss. I can understand your grief. You please take care of your health.

Offline Profile