It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: HI
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:34 pm 
new user

I LOST MY HUSBAND TO A BRAIN HEAMMORHAGE IN 2005.IT WAS VERY SUDDEN AND HE WAS ONLY 42 YRS IM FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN TO THE CHILDREN WHY HE DIED.THEY ARE FINDING IT VERY HARD TO COPE WITH EVEN AFTER 2 YRS.I DONT KNOW WHO TO TALK TO.OUR YOUNGEST IS STARTING A SPECIAL SCHOOL TODAY DUE TO HIS BEHAVIOUR PROBLEMS.DO ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY GOOD CHILDRENS COUNCILLORS.ALSO THEY SAY TIMES A GREAT HEALER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN AS IM FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT ALSO.THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: HI
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:20 am 
new user

First I feel so sorry for your husband. I know loss of life partner is very painful. Life become very hard without life partner. In the journey of life some people leave a mark so deep that it becomes hard to forget them. May you find peace and love in the memories you cherish. My condolences for you.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: HI
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:08 pm 
new user

I hope by now things are better my name is Jeff and I lost my sole-mate of twenty six years Michele at the age of 48 on 01-14-2010 and cannot see any joy ahead and I cry no I bawl every day and night. at the time I am writing this I still have not slept in our bed. I am trying to turn to God but still hurting hope and pray you’re loss is more hand able now and maybe the lord can help if you or yours need. Take care of you’re self and God bless.

Offline Profile