It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Do you feel that u can never get through greif but did it anyways?
Yes 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
im in the process 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: Help
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:39 am 
new user

I lost my 18 year old boyfriend to a car accident on April 1st 2008. I miss him so much. I feel like I can never get through this. I'm only 16 years old and this is my first death that I understand that hes never coming back. Feel free to message me.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:57 pm 
new user

hi i wanted to reply to u because i lost my husband in a car accident in june 2008 and i was the driver it isnt easy i try to take one minute at a time and right now thats the best advice i could give u just take time to yourself and think what he would want u to do

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Help
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:30 am 
new user

I lost my husband to lung cancer on Nov. 3 2008. I miss him so much that I pray the Lord will take me too. He was the Love of my life,my best friend. We were married 28.5 years. We have 2 children togrther and 5 grandchildren. He was only 48 years old when he passed. I love him with all my heart and I dont know how to live my life without him. He was my soulmate.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:52 am 
new user

Jceagle, I m so sorry for heard about your loss. It was really hard time for you and hard to deal with it. Death is a painful tragedy. Death is a law of nature and we are nothing against God's. Everyone going to heaven one day. You can trying to move on because life is very big. My prayers and condolences for you. ((((((HUGS))))))))

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:07 pm 
new user

I just wanted to tell everyone how i've been doing, Since Justin, my 18 year old boyfriend died who would now be amost 21, I have gone through even more tragity. I had fallen in love with a guy, who dumped me over a text message, I took hospital visits, i now have seizures, my brothers apartment blew up but everyoe made it out saftely. But the greatest thing that has happened was that I got the help i needed, and fell in love with a man that makes my world spin. I'am moving on, and it feels so much better than crying every day. :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 pm 
new user

To whom It may concern.. Wouldn't allow me to vote.. :cry:

Offline Profile