It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: my story
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 pm 
new user

This is my story. I was with my boyfriend/fiance for almost seven years. He had gone out with some friends one night when I was working out of town. they had gone out for some drinks when some guys had picked a fight with him. he and the other guys who started the fight were all kicked out at the same time. no one could find my boyfriend for two hours after this happen. all his friends were calling and searching for him and couldnt find him anywhere. two hours later 911 when gets a call saying there was a man laying in the road. six 911 calls later they get a call saying the man had been struck by a truck. why didnt police react on the first call? it was 3:33am in the morning. what else were they doing? the truck had done to much damage that he was not able to be saved.no one knows if he was beat up first. he had no cell phone,no money, and his necklace he wore everyday was gone. I beleive he got in a fight with these men and they stoll all these things. He was a wonderful man who had graduated with his bachelors and was becoming a teacher. it now has been a year and a half sense this happen and not a day goes by that I dont think of him constantly. the first year was a blur. I felt like the world was moving around me and I was standing still. miserable, sad, depressed, mad. tride counceling, it didnt help me. I couldnt sit there knowing that this person had never been through what I had been through, and listen to them try to give advice. so I tried anti drep. meds. that just made me lathorgic. so for a year and a half now I have been totally depressed. I gave up on my health, the idea to ever love again, and have been angry, so angry. I miss him and love him everyday and dont understand how we live in this world full of hurt. this last year I have been in 5 weddings, one was three weeks after his death. and everyone I cried wishing that I had that chance with the man I loved. Now im taking things a day at a time and hoping time heals. so if any of you have lost someone who you felt you couldnt live without, your not alone. and nothing you feel is crazy.

Offline Profile