It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Hi,
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:39 am 
new user

I was common-law married to my wife for 9 years, 8 months. We spent everyday together. February 6th 2010, my wife was not well. She became lethargic. Managed to get out to the couch in the livingroom. She asked, "Why is it so quiet in here?" I knew then that something was major wrong. I proceeded to get her dressed and take her to the hospital when she went into cardiac arrest. They managed to save her but she was put on life support and 16 days later, passed away. I manage day by day to do the things necessary to keep busy. My family, well......I have no family. I am so alone that days go by so fast. I am not sleeping or eating well. I have pictures of my wife and made a memory scrapbook of her. April 6th 2010, I had an emotional crash. All my friends that I had when my wife was alive, do not want to have anything to do with me. :(

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hi,
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:58 pm 
new user

Hi my name is Jeff and I lost my love my best friend my sole mate Michele on 01-14-2010 and have been lost ever since I cry every day and night and feel as though no one else understands how I feel. I had all but one friend quit talking with me because all I talk about Is Michele and they are either tired of it or they do not know how to help. What is the reason you’re old friends use as an excuse for not wanting to have you involved with them? Are they to feeling hurt and cannot bear to have her loss in they’re face so to speak? I know I am tired of people telling me I will get over it as if we had a fight, but she died and I will never get over it but I know time will make it easier and the calluses around my heart will grow thicker. I wish I had married Michele we had twenty-six years together she was 48 I just turned 50 march and it was the first time in all of them years I was totally alone, she was always there for me. She died in her sleep and it was not expected so I could not tell her I loved her or kiss and hold her one last time. I have thought about killing myself but know better I am alone at work and at home she was there but now I am truly alone and that dose not help things but I also need sometime alone to cry and stuff so? I need someone to talk with even if they never meet my Michele so if you wish respond and maybe we can help each other.
Jeff

Offline Profile