It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: ADRIAN, 20 YRS, & MIKEY, 16 YRS, WERE MURDERED ON 06-06-98
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:48 pm 
new user

Tomorrow my sons became ANGELS when they were both murdered on 06-06-98.
This day is forever etched on my heart that split in two when we were told of the shooting that left my oldest, Adrian, brain dead with a bullet to the back of his head and Mikey was shot 4 times and one of those shots pierced his heart and he bled to death. Adrian was taken to the trauma hospital for surgery to relieve the pressure that the bullet had caused to his brain.
Adrian was declared brain dead the next day. I was told later by a detective that Mikey had died at the scene of the shooting. Eight people were SHOT but my 2 sons died!!! Not that I wanted anyone's son to die but my sons were at a BIRTHDAY PARTY to celebrate Adrian's friend's birthday. WHAT HAPPENED? This was a birthday party event!!!
Adrian had listed himself as an Organ Donor on his Driver's License so it was not a hard decision. He knew I wanted to be an organ donor as well so it was not difficult for him to make the same decision. All of his organs were donated except the eyes. My husband wanted Adrian to be able to see his way to heaven. We still continue to keep in contact with the heart recipient who lives in Michigan. He has the heart of a 33 yr old for 13 yrs now and he is 75 yrs old. Many other people were able to have their lives saved with Adrian's organs. For some reason, only the heart recipient reached out to communicate with us. Mikey was still able to help with the donation of his duramatter that surrounds the brain and can help people with brain tumors or cancer.
Double tragedy for us but BLESSINGS for many lives.
Thank GOD HE is in control and keeps us going no matter how much we believe we can't take that extra step.
Remember to always treasure your children because they are a GIFT from GOD. Never take them for granted!
ADRIAN & MIKEY, WE LOVE & MISS U BOTH FOREVER! THANK YOU FOR THE PRECIOUS MEMORIES YOU LEFT US WITH!
I know U both are ANGELS keeping busy and continuously praising GOD! As well as OUR GUARDIAN ANGELS!
Thanks be to GOD that JUSTICE was done here on earth and JUSTICE when JUDGEMENT day arrives![/color]

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: ADRIAN, 20 YRS, & MIKEY, 16 YRS, WERE MURDERED ON 06-06-
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 am 
new user

Hey there,this is Kenjifujima,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

Offline Profile