It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Please pray for my grandfather
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:06 pm 
new user

I feel so much pain for my grandfather who lost his wife my grandmother on March 24, 2008. They are both 79. She was is life they knew each other since they were 9 yrs old. My Grandmother was everything to him and his pain is so great. My family is trying to be supportive and give him what he needs. He has already said to me that sometimes when one elderly spouse dies the other follows and that I should know when it happens he's with my grandmother and not to be sad. He also has soo much guilt about not bringing my grandmother home to die but he was doing what we thought was best to get her better (she has a hemorrhagic stroke on Dec.14 2007). She went from the hospital to the nursing home and we prayed she would get better there, but he still has guilt. Please pray for him to get through this and find some happiness in his life. :(

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:30 am 
user

He and you will be in my prayers.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Please pray for my grandfather
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 am 
new user

First I feel so sorry for heard about your grandmother. I understand its really hard time for your grandfather. I know life become very hard after loss of life partner. My aunt lost her husband my uncle 3 years ago and she also cried a lot. She feel so alone without him. I know your grandfather also in same situation. I pray to God for give him strength. ((((((HUGS))))))

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Please pray for my grandfather
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:11 am 
user

I understand. This is very grievious.I will be praying with you.All I can say is PRAISE GOD!! he is so good and his mercy endures forever!!

Offline Profile