It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: my baby was died when i deliveed him on jan,29,2010 i need p
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:29 am 
new user

im a 21 yr old girl dealing with this pain all on my own, no one understands me and i suffering inside sometimes i wanna die.its only been a month and i feel like it just gets worst and worst,everyone has moved on, since many didnt know about my pregnancy especially people from church i have no one praying for me so pls pray for me my name is deya . i've talk to god but i feel like he dont here me

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: my baby was died when i deliveed him on jan,29,2010 i need p
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 pm 
new user

i will pray for u....but don't ever think god don't hear u.i thought the same thing when my son died at the age of 2 months and 14 days. i know how it feels to lose a child. he was my first. but trust me. it will get better....u pray every day....god loves u....and i know i dont know u. but i love u too. keep u'r family and friends close....u will need them....if not for my family then....i'd probably be dead as well.... but i'm not....and i THANK GOD EVERY DAY for that....girl, keep u'r head up. u cant get thru this....TRUST ME! been there done that....my next to the oldest son was killed....hit by a car in 2007....but i am still going strong....cause i have god in my heart.and that is where i plan to keep him....be strong....praying for u....

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:19 am 
new user

thank u so much,, i'll do my best to b strong,i'm so sorry for your loss I'll pray for you and your family,I'll give it a try and see if he is listening i know he is though its just hard because i had faith that when i delivered my son he was going to cry that god was going to do his miracle because i had faith i believed that he could do the impossible, but he knows everything.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:55 pm 
new user

god hears you..its been a year since my baby died too and it feels like it gets worse and worse but when reality finally really sets in you start to handle it better..i promise it only gets better from here my prayers are with you cause I know what its like to lose a new born..the best advice i can give you is keep praying and its ok to cry your eyes out when you need to

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: my baby was died when i deliveed him on jan,29,2010 i ne
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:57 pm 
new user

im sorry for your loss hunny i now what your going through my son was born dead 2 months before his due date his name is paul simon5-20-10 and he is beautiful and i now hes bein taken care of because he is with god and he has no sin he is special because of that he also gets to be like jesus a clean soul.i willpray for you hunny and dont forget that angel celebrate that angel make a scrapbook for yourself it will be ok talk to your people and explain they will understand.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: my baby was died when i deliveed him on jan,29,2010 i ne
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 am 
user

I pray that your little soul will be given eternal life by Our Lord Jesus Christ through his Divine Mercy.I pray for you so that you become healthy again.

Offline Profile