|Grief and Bereavement forum groups
|How to add YouTube Videos to Memorial website
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||admin [ Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:33 am ]|
|Post subject:||How to add YouTube Videos to Memorial website|
1. When you find youtube video and want to add to your website, just copy
everything from EMBED field which you can find next to video on right hand
2. In your text editor on your website you can find youtube icon.
3. Just click on it and paste everything you have copied from the EMBED field into new
4. Click OK button and your video will be added.
5. Now just click Save button and YouTube video will be shown on page.
To DELETE YouTube videos use this simple steps.
1. Go to section where the YouTube video is located
2. Click on YouTube video
3. After one second click again on video
4. Press backspace (not delete) on your keyboard
5. YouTube video should be deleted
Note: In case that you are using Internet explorer 6 or FireFox as your web browsers, the youtube video will not be shown in text editor. We highly recommend to use Internet Explorer 7 which is more secure and you can
download it from this link for free.
|Author:||devinderjit [ Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: How to add YouTube Videos to Memorial website|
Thanks for posting this topic.I got it....
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 4 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group