It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Should I be still sad?
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:03 pm 
new user

Well I lost a very close friend of mine back in 2004, she was killed in a car accident and since then its been hard. I've been better and found friends to be with. Now my friends husband has remarried and this new woman tried to get to know me and after I finally let her in she "turned" on me and turned into this prissy woman that I really don't want to be with. I'll tolerate her when she's around but she's not my friend who past on. Lately I've been finding myself taking a road my friend and I would go down just to get those memories, then break down in tears. It's now almost 6 years that she is gone and I am still mourning her death. I see no one else upset. I don't expect anyone to be but its still my feeling of "am I the only one?" Your thoughts?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Should I be still sad?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 am 
new user

i have lost 2 friends of mine one in a car accident and one of an overdose. you never get over it and you always feel like there is a void you can't seem to fill. but your feelings are normal and it eases but crying is not always a bad thing and keeping the memories are the best things to keep alive.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 am 
new user

It feels too bad to hear that you lost your best friend. I know what is the importance of our friends in our life. It feels really depressed When we lost them sometimes. Now you have to be strong to make her soul happy. :cry:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:42 am 
user

First of all, i am sorry for your loss :( just try strengthening yourself as best you can.

Offline Profile