It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The lost of my older sister...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:48 pm 
new user

On oct. 22, 2007 about 8:55 am i was on the way to take my youngest son to school when my cell phone rings and it was my mom...she was crying and than she told me the bad news...she told me that my oldest sister "DEE" had DIE....at first i thought she was joking with me and than i said to myself why would my mom be joking about something like that...i now have to pull myself together because my son was in the car, drop him off to school and now to face this...crying and shaking uncontrollably, trying to drive home and call my husband who could not hear me, so i'm now yelling in the phone and he still do not hear me, so now the cell phone went flying across the front seat. i get in the house to call my sister who did not answer,so the next person to call was my sister in law and brother..who could not beleave the news.so now i have to call all my family to tell them what had happen...can not find my sister cell phone number and when i do no answer..by this point i have my hubbie and brother and sister in law to help make some of the call that was needed to be done...i'm now looking for my other sister phone number can not find it, but my sister in law has it at her house so off the two of us go.we get her number and it was the most hardest thing to do is to tell your other sister that there oldest sister has passed away and will no longer be there..get her on the phone and she starts to scream and now i'm trying to hold myself together for her, get her all settle okay one more sister to go, get back home make the call to her cell phone she answer and i can hear how happy she was and now i had to tell her the same thing ...make sure that she is not driving and she not her husband is..i now tell her and it was the same thing as my other sister...i try and get her settle down and do. now at this point everyone is here in cluding my three other brothers...so yes we are a family of eight ...four boys four girls. i know my mother had called my oldest brother first and than me and i called my youngest brother and at this point i dont know how they found out...now to get there..she lived in woodlwan tn with my mom and dad,her husband and two kids. My sister was only 42 years old when god had called her home...she was on her way to become a teacher and she was almost there and she had the highest grades in class...My sister was a loving,sweet,caring and the most happiness person you could ever meet...it is now going on five months and this pain that i have in my chest will never go away and i dont think that it ever will...there is not a day or night that i cry for her and wish that i could turn back the time and tell her how much she meant to me and that she was the best sister any one family could ever hope for...we miss you everyday dee...love your family and little sister lynn

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: The lost of my older sister...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:17 am 
user

I read your story and its really awful. I m really sorry for your sister. I know its difficult time for you and difficult to cope loss of your sister. Its really a painful tragedy and it also make me cry. My heart goes out to you.
I know the pain of young age death and its so painful. Your sister was so important for you and your family. Your sister always with you in your soul. I pray to God for you and your family to relief your pain.
My prayers always with you.
(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Offline Profile