It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: lost and confused
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:06 pm 
new user

Where do I begin. I lost a close family member, she was my best friend. I said goodbye to her today never to see her laugh and dance and enjoy life. She made everyone special that ever walked into her life. She took a piece of all of us. I buried her today. And I buried part of me also. Her death was meaningless and makes no sense. Her ex-husband murdered her in the driveway of her home. He attacked her and stabbed her 50 times. Then proceeded to go in the house after their 11 year old son. Until a neighbor interveined. Chasing him out of the yard. The ex-husband proceeded to turn around and go after him. Chasing him around until he finally managed to get into his house and retreived his gun and shot him in the shoulder. When the ex-husband was laying on the ground he started to stab himself. He later died at the hospital. This is the hardest thing that I ever had to deal with. I don't know what to do next. How do I cope with the fact that I can"t pick up the phone and call her or ride to her house. Right now I feel lost.[/i]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:37 pm 
user

I'm so sorry for your loss.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: lost and confused
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:05 am 
user

I feel so bad for your loss. Its such a terrible tragedy and very painful. I know what are your feelings now. I think your friend was wonderful person. Lost of any loved one is painful to us. Its difficult to live without our loved ones.
I lost my uncle with heart attack and its the awful day in my life. I never forget my uncle. Can you take legal action against her ex-husband? I think its important. Sorry again for your friend.
You are in my thoughts. May she rest in peace.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:22 pm 
new user

My story was last February my closest Aunt died while she was having her dialysis. They said that it just erupted. She had funeral plan management because she knew that her life won't last that long. What we did not expected was after ten days, my uncle would die of heart attack. Our family had really a very hard time during those moments. Two members of the family left us. It was the saddest and most painful time of my life.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 am 
user

I pray to God for keeping your friend's soul in total peace.

Offline Profile