It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Murder of my husband
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:31 am 
new user

When I got the visit from the Columbus police Detectives, I already knew that my husband was gone. The local news stations are an awful thing. I got to see my husbands car at the crime scene before being notified that he had been murdered. When the Detectives came they asked all kinds of questions, and came to see me several times. It was such a hard thing to deal with.

My husband and I had 2 children together and he had 3 from a previous relationship. I had to go to his childrens mother and tell her what happened, that was the hardest thing I had to do. I am trying to keep fromlosing my mind and try to keep it together enough to tell her what happened. Then I had to try to explain to my own children why something like this may have happened.

It was the 2yr annivessary on 8/5/07. I don't think that time makes you feel better, I still feel so lost after all this time. My oldest child has so many emotional problems and psychological problems from all this. Their were 2 people involved and both have been sentenced and are serving time, but that doesn't help ease the pain. I don't think that people understand that. Nothing that you say or do makes your loss better.

I still talk about him like he was here yesterday, and I think some people around me think I am crazy for still wanting to remember him. Unless you have been in my shoes, no one knows how you feel.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Murder of my husband
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:59 am 
new user

rubymesser, I m so sorry for heard about your loss. Its is a terrible loss for you. I understand your feelings. I know life become so hard without our life partner. You can trying to deal with this grief. I know its difficult for you but you should go to grief counseling group for deal with it. I pray to God for you and give you strength.

Offline Profile