It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: The day my life changed
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 am 
new user

September 23,2009

I thought it was a noromal day. Waking up and going to school on my longest day ever. I got done with my last class of the day and i open my phone and i had 30 missed calls from my mom,dad,brother and boyfriend. so I call back my mom and no answer from no one. so i start walking to my car and i get a phone call from my mom and shes like were are you and i am like at school were else woud i be. Shes like get to your car fast i need tell you something. I told her my car is on the otherside of the campus. so she like your god mother died. I was in the middle of the parkig lot crying and i did not know what to do. she told me to walk inside tell your professor that you need to leave your car at school.
My Aunt was 55 years old she was my best friend a nurse, she loved helping people in every way. She died of swin flu. i would never think it would effect my family. Aggie loved to kint and scrapbook. Its been so hard. I use to pick up the phone and talk to every night after work. Her best friend told me some one need to pick up were she left off helping people.

R.I.P
Aggie

February 28,1954-September 23,2009

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: The day my life changed
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am 
new user

[color=#800080]I truly know how you feel. I lost my aunt to pancreatic cancer on June 20, 2008. My aunt was the best aunt in the whole wide world! She was the most caring person I knew. She always believed in everyone, and was always giving them chances. Everyone she met loved her. She had over 350 people at her funeral! When my aunt was diagnosed, I was the first one she called to tell. She had 10 brothers and sisters but she called me, her niece! I was devastated. She was like a second mother to me and it broke my heart to hear the word CANCER. The doctors gave her no more than 6 months and in that time she relied on me to help her through it all. She told me everything in confidence and I helped to keep her mind and spirits strong. We became so close in the 5 and a half months that she survived, she fought to the end! She was a warrior! I am so honored that she chose me to tells her thoughts, fears, hopes and dreams to. Her death changed my life! I thank her everyday. For a few months after her death, she came to me in my dreams always asking me "how I was doing" or she would tell me "she was stopping by to say hi"...I like to believe she was checking in on me! It puts a smile on my face. I feel good to know I have a wonderful angel looking down on me. Yes, I have a hole in my heart, but I am grateful to have the memories of her in my head. Although it was a stressful time on my me and my health ( I ended up getting bells palsy which is usually brought on by stress), I WOULD NEVER CHANGE IT and I would do it all over again! My "special" time with my aunt in her darkest hours is priceless! She will be forever in my heart! Yes, I cry all the time but now I cry bittersweet tears, sometimes happy and sometimes sad, but mostly because I remember the times we got to share! Take a look at her site she is truly a beautiful angel.

Rest in peace Aunt Pauline Vidal
http://pauline-vidal.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:39 pm 
new user

ON MARCH 12TH IS WHEN MY AND MY MANS LIFE CHANGED HIS COUSIN DIED AT THE AGE OF 37 HE HAD A HEART ATTACK AT WORK ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE HE IS GONE I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT I CAN WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT. HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO MY HUSBAND AND ME AND HIM WERE REALLY CLOSE WE TXTED ALL DAY AND EVERYDAY. I KEEP THINKING HE IS GOING TO BE TXTING ME ANY MIN OR SENDING ME SOMETHING FUNNY I HAVE EVEN TXTED HIS PHONE. MY HUSBAND CRIED SO HARD WHEN WE WENT TO THE VIEWING AND SO DID I. I DIDNT WANNA SAY GOOD BYE BUT I KNEW I HAD TO AND HE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW HE IS NOT SUFFERING ANYMORE. I JUST MISS HIM SO MUCH AND SO DOES MY HUSBAND. WHEN DOES THIS PAIN GO AWAY I KNOW WE WILL NEVER FORGET HIM. HE WAS A GREAT BROTHER,FATHER, SON AND COUSIN. MY KIDS LOVED HIM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN THEY START ASKING ABOUT HIM. THERE 1 AND 3 RIGHT NOW. ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO TELL THEM

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:04 pm 
new user

So sorry to hear you lost your aunt to swine flu! We recently lost one of our church members to swine flu. You never think something like this can hit so close to home. I truly am so sorry for your loss and you and your family will be in my prayers.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 am 
new user

I lost my only grandson who was murdered on April 29, 2009. He had just turned 20 years old on April 28, 2009. He was murdered by this thug out of New Orleans La. These are the Katrina group who still lives off the government assistance. These people are awful, stealing, robbing, dealing in dope, and Id theft.

This thug did not even know my grandson. Now it was plenty people who witnessed this crime since he did this in he broad daylight for everyone to see. He shot him multiple toimes with a Tech Nine gun. This killer was only 17 years old supposely but now his mom got the nerve to be upset with me. I am not prosecuting him it is Harris County Criminal District Court. He walks around like it is something to be proud of killing a person. He has no respect for life because as my grandson laid dying he wa kicking him all about his body. He was really brutual.

This killer name is Jamie Alan Adams. His mom is getting all kind of government assitance. So I know this like to kill me when my only grandson and grandchild was murdered. My life has change and will never be the same again.

I wish for many times one more day just to be abl to tell him how much I love him and if I could have changed things I would never had allow him to ride the bus home from the physician appointment he had that date.

So I know these feeling I walk in every day because the pain has not grown any different than that day I received that phone call from Ben Taub Hospital to come and ID my only grandson. I want this person to go to prison for life si nce he took my grandson life.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:47 am 
user

I am so sorry to read death of your grand mother. I pray keeping her in mind to God for her rest in peace.

Offline Profile