It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Loss of My Father and Brother
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:00 pm 
new user

I lost my father and brother in a very violent car accident on 11/5/2009. They where driving to San Diego to go deep sea fishing (father/son trip) when they just crossed the border into California from Arizona, my dad had a horrable blowout on his truck, he lost complete control and the truck went over the median into oncoming traffice of the other side and hit a semi truck head on. My father, brother and the truck driver died instantly. It has only been 4 months and I feel so lost. They where both where so amazing. My dad was a camp host (his dream job) and my brother was a postman (his dream job). They both had so much life in them and for them too be take so suddenly, It is so hard for me to fathum WHY.... Everyone tells me too be thankful for all the wonderful times we had, I am and thats how I get through each day. I can feel them around me all the time and they will always remain in my heart. I am just having a really hard time dealing with this.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Loss of My Father and Brother
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 pm 
new user

hi i lost my dad in may 09 it was expected but sudden - we new he was sick but in just 3 days he went from just sick to gone. I guess we should have been prepaired but i was still in the na this isnt happenning mode till it was to late? Anyway i cant image your pain of not even a notion but I can tell you - you are not alone! I dont know how to feel what I feel and with other personal issues going on I cant deal with my loss yet? I pray I can some day and I will keep you in my prayers as well!! God Bless!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:52 pm 
new user

I know that loosing you dad and brother at the same time had to be really hard. I lost my 19 yr old sister october 11, 2009 . She was on her way from my house in sc back home to college. She didnt see a stop sign on a new road and collided with an 18 wheeler. She died on impact and was thrown from the vehicle. I know things are tough for you and I just look forward to the day we see our loved ones again. If you would like to visit my sisters page it is www.kayladianebrown.last-memories.com.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:18 am 
new user

I lost my father in 2008 and my brother 1 month ago. My father passed due to heart failure and my brother has suffered sever PTSD from Iraq and had commited suicide. I know nobody can ever feel the pain you do but I do understand where you are coming from. I dont know how to cope with it or deal with it or begin to process the realization that they are gone forever. I wished there was a way to see them one last time to let them know how much people care about them and how much everyone loves and misses them.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:42 am 
new user

My heart goes out to all of you that posted losing a brother and a father. I lost my father in March of 2008 to cancer in a matter of 6 months and then suffered the tragic murder of my younger brother in February of 2009. Tears still run down my face as I type this post. My life has never been the same. My younger brother was 5 years younger than I and throughout life I carried him under my wing. I can honestly say that I lost a huge part of my heart. My relationship with my father was pretty distant but his illness brought us closer and to reconciliation. For that, I am grateful. As for my little brother, he was only 27 and didn't deserve to die that way. His murderer is still on the loose and I hope that he has sleepless nights of torment for the rest of his days. My brother left three beautiful children behind who will never get to experience the immense love he had for them. I miss my brother terribly and time doesn't seem to heal the pain I feel. There are good days and bad days. At times a numbness overcomes me putting me back in a state of disbelief....

http://victor-tellez.last-memories.com/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:42 am 
user

I am truly sorry for your loss.God does have a plan and this is all part of it.Big hugs to you....

Offline Profile