It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My uncle
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:48 am 
new user

Hello,

I lost my uncle to heart attack on December 12th, 2009. When I first got this new from my mom, I was very shocked and I still can not recover from being shock. You know...the hurt and the shock will never ever go away, but i have to learn how to accept it and move on. But, whenever I went back to my saved conversations on AIM file, I could not go to read the convo between my mom and I, and my cousin and I from December 12th because we had been talking about my uncle's death and his funeral planning. I tried to go back and tried to click this convo, but I still could not. I've always am thinking about my uncle. He left behind his wife, son and daughter. My cousin (the daughter) is very close with my uncle and is a Daddy's girl. It hurts me a lot that my cousins have to go through first birthday, first Father's day and first holidays without him around. They are still grieving, and will never stop grieving. Tomorrow will mark 9 months since my uncle left this world to be with God, and I've often dreaded the date 12th every month. Even worse, I lost four people who went to my high school; three of them died of cancer (first student- brain cancer, died on July 30th, 2007 at age 18, second student- chrondosarcoma, rare form of bone cancer, died on February 22nd, 2008 at age 16, and third student- osteosarcoma, common type of bone cancer among teenagers and young adults, died on April 16th, 2010 at age 20 and would have turned 21 on May 8th, 2010); and one student killed in a car accident that was caused by a drunk driver on September 3rd, 2010. I still could not stop thinking about all of them. I've often ended up crying about their deaths. *Sighs* Grieving will never stop, because the people we lost are always in our lives and they were being robbed by illnesses or murders or other reasons. Seems so unfair. :(

TO MY UNCLE: LOVE YA AND IMMA MISS YOU!!!!!!

Offline Profile