It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: 18 YEARS AND STILL ACHES
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 am 
new user

I LOST MY AUNT 18 YEARS AGO I CONSIDER AS A MOTHER I LOVED HER TO DEATH MY AUNT WAS MURDER AND TILL THIS DAY NO ARRESTS WAS MADE IT HURTS SO MUCH HOW CAN SOMEONE TAKEN THE LIFE OF THIS WARM FUN BEAUTIFUL JOYFUL WOMAN I STILL CAN HEAR HER VOICE IN MY HEAD I HAVE THIS TERRIBLE ACHE IN MY HEART IT FEELS AS SOMEONE STAB ME RIGHT IN MY HEART AND THE OLDER I GET THE WORSE THE PAIN IS IM 23 YEARS OLD MY AUNT PASSED WHEN I WAS 5 BUT I STILL HOLD ON TO ALL THOSE MEMORIES I WISH SHE WAS HERE TO BE WITH MY BEAUTIFUL KIDS I KNOW SHES IN HEAVEN WATCHING DOWN ON US I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GO SO SOON MY AUNT WAS PUT IN A COMA THEY LEFT HER TO DIE BURN HER BODY WITH CIGARETES WHO CAN DO SUCH A EVIL THING EVERYDAY I WONDER IF THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS TO HER ARE STILL LIVING OR DEAD WHEN I GO OUT TO THE STREETS I LOOK AT PEOPLE AND WONDER IS IT THEM I JUST NEED SOME PEACE FOR HER I DONT WANNA GIVE UP I NEED TO KNOW WHY THIS HAPPEN AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: 18 YEARS AND STILL ACHES
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm 
new user

Chrissy,

I am sorry to read about your loss. Death is something that none of us can escape and inflicts
pain that can last a life time.

While it is painful to lose our loved ones to death, we naturally grieve such a loss. It is comforting to know, however, that our Creator, Jehovah God, understands our grief. More than that he longs to use his almighty power to restore life to the dead.

Notice the hope conveyed in the words of Job, recorded at Job14:13-15. I encourage you to read his words from your personal copy of the bible.

I engage in this Bible educational work because I am genuinely interested in my neighbors and since I am not nearby if Jehovah’s Witnesses stop at your door please feel free to talk to them.

Sincerly yours,
Danielle

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:22 pm 
new user

Danielle,
I am SO SO SORRY for your loss,they say time heals wounds,but wounds never heal from the ones we love and lost.All we can do is pray for help to keep us strong.look up to your children and shower them with all the love you can give them everyday,which I am sure you do.know that no matter where you go or where you are,your aunt is with you.whenever you have a question or just need to be hugged,talk to your aunt and know she is listening,and live life also doing ALL the things your aunt would want you to do,or get involved with things she loved the most,and keep her spirit forever alive...believe me,some of it may sound weird,but take it from me and my loss,it DOES help.I am here of you need a friend,and I am also ON FB if you need to talk (((gentle hugs)))

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:07 am 
user

I am so sorry for your loss.May you find God's presence with you as you journey through the time of grief and hope you find some strength, in the love of family and in the warm embrace of friends.

Offline Profile