It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: ANYTHING "WEIRD" UNEXPLAINABLE GO ON PRIOR TO YOUR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:53 am 
new user

OK,...by now most of you know me - Lisa, sister of Frank R. Rambone, www.frank-rambone.last-memories.com

First off, thank you all so much for your understanding, support and kindness, all of you are wonderful, kind-hearted, and very compassionate. I consider you family! And I hold you and your love ones in my thoughts and prayers.

May I share something with you all? It may sound weird, but somehow, someway it also gives me a little comfort.

FIRST I WANT TO FILL YOU IN ABOUT MY BROTHER'S PASSING PLEASE READ BELOW
THEN I WILL GET TO THE PART ASKING IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR

My brother was outgoing, very intelligent, worked for the Mayor of our city, and he did anything he could in order to help anyone, even if it were a total stranger. He was credible, honest, remorseful and a very caring man, he wasn't a drug user, and he had a good head on his shoulders for sure. One flaw he had was he sometimes was a bit too trusting.

My Dad's family lives next door to us, our Grandmother is still alive, Grandpop died in 1988. However, 3 yrs ago my Aunt (Dad's sis) moved in because she got divorced to her 1st husband.....within a month she met this jerk who she didn't know all too well and married him. My Grandmother even signed the deed to her house over to this guy. - Well this guy is a heavy cocaine user. HEAVY. If walk into their house, he comes out of the bedroom, and he has it all "cut out" and offers it as if it to anyone like its nothing. The weird thing is, you never see the bag it came in or the quantity also.....I'll get to that point in a second...

My Dad has two sisters, both married drug addicts - In Dec on of my Uncles broke into all of these homes and stole all the appliances in order to sell them for drug money. My other Uncle in Law - who lives next door to me, went outside, got on the bulldozer he has and buried most of the stolen appliances because my other Uncle asked him to get rid of them. WELL.........my brother Frankie seen our Uncle burying this stuff, even took video and regular photos too.

Now....our Aunt is so bad on drugs that when she runs out of them she will stop at nothing to get them. For example, 3 months after this theft ordeal, she was out of her drugs and called the police and ratted her husband (our Uncle) out about the theft.

Just to be spiteful she did that.

Well cops, detectives etc began investigating and they also questioned my brother about what he saw because they wanted Frank to testify against our Uncles, which Frankie was more then willing to do! He really disliked them, and was eager to testify against them. Frankie though, had a BIG MOUTH, one night 9 days before he died, he told our Uncle in Law that he was going to bring him down in court. I told Frankie to shut up, stop talking to them and do not go there, even to see Grandmom!!! BUT he didn't listen.......Our Uncle's face when Frankie told him he would be testifying against him at the trial in front of the Grand Jury, omg his face turned whiter than white!!

Needless to say,......the night before Frankie died, he was next door. Let me put it to you this way, how he died was no accident, it was not a suicide. Its under heavy investigation currently so I can't say much more about it. This is just some feedback for you that I thought I'd share so that you can understand what happened to my brother...and one thing for certain is - a drug addict will choose drugs over their own family for sure!

NOW TO THE QUESTION.........THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE AND I AM TOTALLY CONVINCED THAT THIS WAS PART OF GOD'S PLAN......ALSO, MY DAD WAS AROUND 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO MY BROTHER'S PASSING..BELIEVE ME, HE CERTAINLY WAS. READ BELOW

..........3 WEEKS prior to losing Frankie, some unexplainable, bazaar, and incredible events began to unfold. Frankie began to talk like my Dad, he said things that my Dad would say, the weird part is, he was way too young to remember a lot of these things, but at times when talking to Frankie, it was as if I was talking to Dad! I even said to him once during a spat we had "Are you Dad all of sudden?? Your my brother, not my Father." If Frankie wasn't talking like my Dad,........he was talking ABOUT him, more than he ever did in the past. Framing pictures of our Dad in his room, he was engulfed with Dad right before he had died.

............Check this out: The week before Frankie died, he and I were watching TV in the living room, Mom had went to bed. Around 1am, she suddenly emerged from her room and ran out to where Frank and I were watching TV. She said "there's something in my room." My Mom is fearless, never been afraid of anything and if she was, we never knew it. That night though, she was visibly shaken. Trying to make light of it I had asked her if she was dreaming.........she said "No! I felt something walking on the bed, very softly, it woke me up and once I got up I could still feel it as I layed in bed, I thought it was the cat but I put on the light and my door was closed and there were no cats in the room!" She then admitted she was scared. Well Frank and I tried to ease her fears by saying "your mattress is 30yrs old, it may need to be flipped the springs may be shot which is why it feels as if something is walking on your bed. We both even laughed a little to try to ease her mind. Finally she went back to bed, I looked down the hall and her light was on, she was afraid to turn it off. I told Frankie this also, BUT I told him something else too - Mom has a king size bed, very comfortable too. Sometimes I have layed on it because its so comfortable. Well I told Frankie........."Frankie, Mom isn't crazy and she is not lying, I didn't want to tell her this because I didn't want to worry her but I FELT THE SAME THING!! It felt as if someone was gently walking on her bed!" We let it go and didn't discuss it anymore..

However that trial was coming up the following week, Frank was a bit nervous but was prepared to go. I learned later actually at his viewing from his friends who came to pay respects that they hadn't heard from him in ages, some hadn't in 4-5 yrs but a week or two before he died, Frankie did call these friends, some he spoke to and others he left messages.

**********The night of November 9, 2006*************
CHECK THIS OUT!

Never once in my life have I gone to a soccor game, and on Nov 9th of last year my friend's daughter was playing her very last game. She called me out of the blue around 6pm and asked me if I'd go watch her daughter play...I really didn't feel like it to be honest, only because I was tired, and it was very cold that evening. But - I did end up going. It was the first time I've ever been to a soccor game. I had my cell phone with me and fully charged, because whenever I went out, even it was to just go and get gas, Frank would call me on it - this one night though, I got no calls with him at all. So when the game was finished I went back to my friend's house, it was around 10pm and very foggy. I called my Mom to tell her that I probably will spend the night at my friend's due to the heavy fog.

Mom then told me that Paul (Frank's best friend) was in a car accident that evening and was transported by ambulance too. Paul lives on the same street as us but all the way on the other end in fact you have to come to a stop at the stop sign then cross over and just proceed onward and we live 1/2 mile from that stop sign. Well Paul was on his way over to pick Frankie up and run to 7/11 to get cigarettes. However when Paul came to the stop sign, instead of crossing over, he decided to turn right, go to the store himself and pick up their cigarettes etc then go back to my house. Well Paul was in an accident on the way.

Now check this out!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!!

At 7:33pm, Frankie called Paul's cell phone wondering if Paul was coming over still or not. Frank went on to say "I'm going crazy, I'm bored outta my mind. Waiting for you to get here. If not, I may call Vic (Vic is Corrections Officer/good friend of Frank's also), ......Frank then went on the say "Just let me know dude if your coming I'm bored to death, and like I said if you can't stop by I'll call Vic see what he's doing if not..F-it, I'll just go next door," (Aunt/Uncle-in-Law's) BUT CHECK THIS OUT....THIS BLOWS MY MIND! Frank left that voice mail to Paul, normally when Frank ends his calls with something like "ok later buddy" or "talk to you later dude." etc......sometimes he just would hang up the phone without saying "bye" - we all do that here lol - anyway....how crazy is this????????? AS FRANK WENT TO HANG UP HIS PHONE..........HE RETRACTED IT and you can clearly him do this (Paul has this message saved and sent me a copy) Frankie retracted the phone and said this!....YO MAN, ....I HOPE YOUR ALL-RIGHT, I HOPE YOU WEREN'T LIKE IN AN ACCIDENT OR ANYTHING. GIVE ME A CALL, AND I HOPE YOUR OK .....BYE." Frank's entire voice changed also when he said that, it got deep, like something came over him, I can't explain it but it was very weird. TO TOP IT OFF Paul told Frank he'd be over by 8pm - It wasn't as if Paul had been 2 hrs late or anything. CHECK THIS OUT THOUGH [b] FRANKIE CALLED PAUL AND LEFT THAT MESSAGE AT 7:33PM........WELL GUESS WHAT?? PAUL INDEED WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT, AND DURING OR ABOUT THE SAME EXACT TIME THAT FRANKIE LEFT THAT VOICEMAIL...PAUL WAS BEING LOADED INTO AN AMBULANCE ON A BACKBOARD, NECKBRACE ETC. -and Frank had no clue about the accident at all until Paul called him around 10pm that night.

Paul had no car, and was very sore (just sprains and strains) but Frankie wanted to go and see Paul.....while Paul and Frank were on the phone, our Uncle-in-Law beeped in and Frank answered it. He told him about Paul's accident and wanted to go and see him, well our Uncle said he'd bring him there to see Paul. Now earlier this same night, Frank was here with Mom, they were decorating for Halloween and laughing, Frankie was in a great mood and very, very happy that night she had said. Mom did offer him a ride to Paul's but she was dozing off on the couch so he told her our Uncle would take him.

I called home from my friends to see what Mom and Frank were doing and to let her know that I was going to stay over night there because of the fog outside. Around 25 minutes later, something told me to go home. I got in around 11:30pm and within 15 minutes from then, Frankie came walking thru the side door. He appeared FINE, he was walking straight, not missing a single step, he spoke clearly, he didn't stumble, or appear to be under the influence of anything. We briefly spoke as he headed off to his room Again, he was seemingly fine because if he appeared not to be, I'd wake up Mom (he's my brother and surely I didn't want anything to happen to him and if need be, I would tattle to Mom and/or call 911 - heck I've done it before. But Frankie was FINE.

**************IRONICALLY.........AND I NEVER DO THIS! I slept on the couch, only took off my sneakers, slept in my clothes and also kept my jacket on too. Mom woke up at 5:30am, Frank's door was closed which was "the norm" for him, plus he was also snoring which was totally normal for him. Mom heard him snoring.she was back forth to the bathroom and to her bedroom (her door is almost directly acrossed from Frank's and mine is at the end of the hallway. At 7:20am Mom woke me up, told me "frankie is snoring away in his room, I am leaving for work but I want you to run a few errands for me today" etc....well after Iwas briefed on what she wanted me to do. She left, and I FELL BACK ASLEEP ON THAT COUCH! that is totally unlike me! Once I am up, I stay up!
I wasn't sound asleep, instead I was dozing lightly. Then 45 minutes later I woke up got off the couch, I had the tv on while I was dozing but it was so low that I couldn't even hear it - needless to say, I didn't hear a thing......no yelling from Frankie or coughing, becoming ill a cry for help, NOTHING. I can hear my cat jump off of a chair from across the other end of my house!

*********WELL I WOKE UP, GOT OFF THE COUCH AND PROCEEDED DOWN THE HALLWAY AND DIDN'T EVEN STOP OFF TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!! (WHICH IS THE FIRST THING i DO WHEN i WAKE UP) instead, I end up in this hall closest for no reason at all in fact I don't think I've even been in it for 3 yrs! Well I opened it and began to toss out clothes that were at the bottom of it and into the hallway. I made a pile 3 feet high! Well I had to go to my room, when I turned to go back down the hall, I realized I had blocked myself in due to the pile of clothes. In order to lunge over the pile I had to grab ahold of the frame around Frank's bedroom door....as I proceeded to do this, I noticed his door was opened about 6 -7 inches. I could see his bed, it was opened just enough for me to be able to see the bed, I also seen that he wasn't in it - in fact it was untouched. I then wondered "hmm how did he get out of his room so quietly, and not even yelll at me for all the noise I was making in that closet?? Well when I went to lift my leg up to go over that pile, I looked down into his room and I seen his legs, waist down only, I couldn't see his face he was behind the door. I seen his jeans and black and white Adidas sneakers, he was on his back. I began to try to shove that door open but it flew back at me and hit me in the head. I was yelling his name, frantically trying to push his door opened as much as I could to see his face, but all I was able to do budge it a little bit far enough to stick my arm in, rub his leg and low abdomen trying to wake him. I finally located his hand, I touched it - and I knew.

****INSTANTLY I WENT INTO AUTO PILOT********** I do recall thinking "oh God how do I call Mom to tell her this?!?!?!??!?" Well I did and in the same minute also called 911 They had me break down his door if need be to see if he was breathing and turn him on to his side, I was scared because I didn't know what I'd find behind that door, or what if he fell hit his head, or also broke his neck etc. Well 4 dispatchers were monitoring my call and I was basically ordered to do whatever it took for me to get in to that room. Once I did, I seen his face - he looked so peaceful, as if God and also perhaps Dad just picked him up (his soul) and took him HOME. He had a little bit of blood in his nose, and the inside of his mouth and some grayish stuff (aspiration) - when returned back to the 911 operators and told them what I had seen - they knew he was already gone. And he in fact was -

CSI , police - etc were there of course also..... ..it was a mystery as to how his door was opened like it was based on the position of whre he was laying. It was as if God didn't want Mom to find him, in fact knowing Frank, and I am not trying for bragging rights here but if Frankie had a choice as to who'd be the one he'd rather find him either me or Mom, I know he'd choose me. BTW -------THOSE FOOTPRINTS/LIGHT WALKING ON THE BED.....................HAS NOT HAPPENED AGAIN NOT ONCE SINCE FRANK DIED. How about the accident with Paul who was supposed to come straight to our house to get Frank and go to the store but instead he changed his mind and decided to go to 7/11 then come to our house but he was in a car accident on the way.Frankie also retracted the phone telling Paul he hoped he was ok and not in an accident or anything. ** It also was strange how we all somehow were left out of the picture that night, Frank who called my cell constantly never did that night, I never been to a soccor game but that night I was there. I was to stay overnight also at my friend's but I came home instead - if i didn't come home that night I may have not got home until 4-5pm thenext day - Frank wouuld have been passed away all that time and no one wouldn't of known - I think God had this planned, He wanted me to go to the game, Paul was in an accident, thatnkfully not hurt - etc - Mom hearing him snoring as he always has done the door was closed for her too,..... I heard no snoring, thedoor was opened and I discovered him passed.

To top it off as I said I can't speak much of it but our Aunt and Uncle intentionally gave my brother what killed him.

Great family huh??

Sorry to ramble but has anyone experienced anything "werid" like this, with their loved one before they passed? Meaning did they have any ESP of some sort? I just was curious and felt like talking also -

If anyone has had anything similar occur let me know...
thank you for listening

Lisa

Offline Profile