It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: In memory of Kerri, and Tina
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:06 pm 
new user

On April 15th, 2010 I lost my dear friend Tina Roberts. As if that wasn't hard enough, I
Had to explain her loss to one of the most important ladies in my life Kerri Anne Burlew!
I was devastated by Tinas Death, and little did I know that my Kerri would take wing on
April 17th, 2010 to be with her friend Tina! I am crushed that these two woman, these two incredibly strong women left in such a short period of time, and I can truly say that each of them took a piece of my heart with them to their eternal rest! I will miss you girls with every ounce of my fiber, and nothing will be the same without you, except for the love that I feel!
Not a day will go by that I won't remember something we shared with each other through good times and bad, and although at times there was great difficulty, if it meant, not knowing you or loving you, I wouldn't trade it for a moment! Take those two pieces of my broken heart, and
put them together, and they will say best friends! That is what we were, and will always be !!!!!!Best Friends !!!! Love, you Kerrbear, Love you,Precious Tina xoxoxoxo

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: In memory of Kerri, and Tina
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 am 
user

I am so sorry for your friends loss. May God keep souls of Kerri and Tina in peace. I also pray for your and your family's good health.

Offline Profile