It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Last words
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 pm 
new user

I saw him Friday night, nothing out of the norm...we listened to music and had taco's from a local restaurant like usual. The only difference is that we didn't fight or even have a disagreement. We watched a movie and he had to get up early to go to work the next day so we called it a night early. I remember that night, it was hot and I couldn't sleep. We both kept tossing and turning, I remember telling him I loved him twice that night, both times he dismissed it as if it meant nothing. The next morning we hugged goodbye and made plans to hang out in a few days. Two days later her died. I knew and loved Bert for four years. He was amazing. I had always felt more intensely than he did about the relationship, or perhaps I just put myself out there more. I feel good about telling him how I felt, I always told him to tell people how you felt because you might not get the chance another time. I'm not entirely sure how he felt about me. But, a few nights after his death I had a dream that he was healthier and he kissed me passionately...and I kind of feel like he came to me to say goodbye and that he did love me.

But the heart can be cruel, so you've gotta be careful.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Last words
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 am 
new user

I think he loved you so much and tell about it in last stage. I m sorry for your loss. Many persons have not confidence to tell secret of heart. I understand your feelings and hard time for you. I pray to God may he rest in peace. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. ((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Offline Profile