It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Missing my baby girl
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:17 pm 
new user

My name is Gina Jones and I lost my baby girl on Thanksgiving morning, November 25, 2010. This is the tragic tale:

I found out I was pregnant and about 1 month later was taken to the hospital for suspected miscarriage. It turned out that it was just a subcorionic hemerage, and the baby was fine. I found out at my ultrasound at 20 weeks that I was going to be having my first daughter, third child, and she looked healthy. I had preterm labor at 29wks, but made it to 38 weeks when the doctor gave me potocin to expedite the process. I was induced at 6:30 am and had my healthy baby girl at 9:01pm-Devinety Leona-Lee Jones. She was the only natural birth I experienced as I got epidurals with both of my boys. She was so happy and playful all the time, never sick or sad a day in her life. Our sons loved her; our oldest, Damyan, was her protector, always keeping an vigilant eye over her. Our younger son, Domynic, was her buddy. He would always make her laugh, go up to her and rub her head and point to her and say "Bister", his version of sister as he is only 2 years old. We all went to bed on November 24, nothing abnormal about the situation, never dreaming of what we would find when we awoke. I was the first to rise on Thanksgiving morning, bright and early at about 5:30am. I did my usual routine: looked in on my boys, made sure they were still in bed, then headed in to check on my daughter. To my horror, I found her lifeless and blue in her bed. I yelled for my husband and we performed CPR on her until the medics arrived and told us it was too late, she had been gone too long. Our lives changed forever that morning. We will always remember our baby girl; she would have been 6 months old today. We miss her so much, and I have no idea how I will go on. The pain gets worse everyday and it gets harder to continue functioning without her.

http://devinety-jones.last-memories.com

Offline Profile