It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: vehical verses my mom
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 am 
new user

i lost my mom on 04-04-04.i was walking down my friends drive way i saw my mom walking to meet me on my side of the street by the edge of the road when i got 1 to maybe 2 feet from her i saw her get hit.i peed all over my self becouse of what i just seen.the vehical was a ford expidition.it had hit her so hard the sound of the impact was heard for a mile.my mom was killed on impact.she had broken ribs on both sides tear in the heart hemerage.dislocation of her spinal cord and spinal cord praspective.and a hole ln her skull left from the dislocation of her spinel cord.the woman that had hit her was identified by a susppended ca.drivers lic.they let her leave the scene of the acident the woman got away with vehicaller mansloter she was not charged with it.my 14 year old seen my moms body lying in the street.the only thing keeping my from the nut house is my kids i have to be for them.i have nightmares at night.when i here sirens i have flash backs.i hope no one has to ever go threw somthing like this its very hard to deal with.and for thows who have im sorry for your loss couse i know how it feels to lose your mom right before your eyes.i miss my mom. :(

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: vehical verses my mom
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 am 
new user

I am so so sorry for your loss..I can imagine how hard it must be for you..I Lost my better half in an accident we were both involved in on our motorcycle,he passed away,and I was the survivor.my heart has never healed nor do I expect it to.I live life in his memory and try doing all the things he would be proud of me for.You should do the same :) their with us everyday,sometimes little prayers to them and talks within,help so so much..these are just a few of 'my' healing tips that helped 'me' a little :) my heart pours so out for you and my heart is full of love and prayers for you and your family .....

Offline Profile