It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: how to carry on
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:18 pm 
new user

my brother was 17 years old when on 29th april 2007 he was stabbed in the heart so viciously the knife pierced his lung. the man who did this pleaded not guilty to this and as was his right did not have to take the stand before the jury which meant that none of his previous crimes could be told. he had already been to prison for a vicous assault. he was also on a drug binge all day and claimed he could not remember doing it even though he could remember everything that happened right before and right after. he was found not guily!!!! my brother was a kind and loving boy and as our mum died when he was 5 of cancer he was worsipped by our family all the more. he lived with our aunt for the next 9 years and we would see each other every day. he then moved in with me for the last few years of his life. he had a good job straight from school and a wonderful girlfriend for four years and they had just came back from a holiday to africa which they paid for themselves. our lives have been destroyed and as i have 3 children aged 16, 11 and 6 it is so hard because you have to carry on even when you dont want to. how do people get through this sort of grief? i konw i will never stop missing or loving him but will i be able to carry on normally?[/img]

Last edited by vicky32 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:28 pm 
user

Vicky,
I want to say I'm so sorry for your loss.I don't understand why people do the things they do and just walk away unpunished.All we can do is pray for them and know they will have to be judged by God one day.Your brother sounds like a wonderful young man and him and your family will be in my prayers.
I don't if we can ever really be normal again because our normal will always be different then those around us.All we can do is learn to cope with life without our loved ones,knowing one day we will all be reunited again.

love,hugs and prayers,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: how to carry on
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:39 am 
new user

It was terrible loss for you and I feel so sorry for your loss. I think your brother was really a great person. I know life is very hard after loss of loved one. But death is the law of nature and we are nothing against his power. Everyone gong to heaven one day. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. My condolences for you.

Offline Profile