It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Grandson Nathan
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:36 pm 
new user

I am in such agony today. I just can't grasp life without this boy. I am having such a bad day today. This is the most I've cried since coming home from the services. Will I always feel this kind of despair and anger. And I don't even know who or what I am angry at. I'm just angry that Nathan's not here anymore. And I hurt, raw, open pain. I have never ever felt anything even remotely this painful. I realize his passing is still really new, but some days I feel as though I may actually survive, then there's days like today that I feel as though I need to remind myself to breathe even. I just had to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Grandson Nathan
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:16 pm 
user

Dear Lin,
My heart goes out to you and your family. There are no words that I can say to make it better. But, I can say I know how you are feeling. Many hugs, Lucy

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:28 am 
user

Hello Lin, I m so sorry for your loss. My heart totally goes out to you. I understand your feelings and I know the pain of death. When we lost our loved one, its so painful to us.
Death is a terrible tragedy. Its all in God's hand, we can't do anything against God. I know you miss him. You should trying to be strong.
My prayers with you.
((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:14 pm 
new user

Hello Lin, I sincerely feel you pain when I read your post. I lost my oldest grandson Matt 3 yrs ago ( this May 4th) and it was the hardest thing I have ever gone through. I felt like an a huge weight in my chest for weeks after the loss. I was so worried about his Mom my daughter too. I guess as a parent you always want to make things better, but this one you can't it's final. I also felt as if I had to be strong for her (my daughter) and kept my grief bottled up for a long time. And when I finally let go it was like the damn breaking. My advice to you is # 1 CRY let it out your hurting, it's natural to hurt and cry. I had to go talk to a counselor which helped too! And yes I took antidepressants too. I was getting depressed and needed them. Matt was only 15yrs old. I was angry that he lost out on LIFE. But he ws awaiting a heart transplant and had been sick for awhile. And now I think the dear Lord didn't want him to suffer another moment. He was so smart and funny..it helps to remember the goofy side of him and the crazy zaniness of him. But I still have my tender moments, I think you never get over it , you eventually learn to except it. Be good to yourself...pray to God to help you and yours thru this very difficult time. And just believe Nathan is in a wonderful place now..God bless...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:35 am 
user

I feel very sorry for your loss of grandson Nathan. May his soul rest in peace. I pray for your family to God.

Offline Profile